PDA

View Full Version : Real-Life Assassin's?

TJByrum2
06-14-2010, 10:51 AM
The Hashshashin existed I know.

But what if you learned about modern-day assassins similar to the ones in AC? Not necessarily the same ones.

Would you join them had you been given the chance?

Xanatos2007
06-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Do you mean the actual modern day Assassins (Nizari) or a secret underground organisation fighting against Templars as depicted in the game?

If it's the former, I'd have to read up a bit more on their beliefs & customs before considering joining them.
If you mean the 2nd option, what kind of a question is that? That's like asking a Halo fan if they want to become a SPARTAN II and fight aliens on a big metal ring.

wanderer77
06-14-2010, 11:08 AM
why would u join? to look "cool"? to pretend you are cool?

in AC they fought for peace in all things. fighting against tyranny. fighting pple who used religion as a medium to oppress. pple who fabricate things for their own purposes. pple who would launch a satelite to strip away freedom and create their vision of a utopia.

if you were serious about fighting tyranny you would have done something already, rather than wait for a small group of serial killers(there is a pattern to the victims) to invite you. there are groups that do something about nations that deny human rights to pple, im sure.

not criticizing you or anything. i just rather live long, love and be loved by a special woman than risk an early death just so i can feel like batman and have some kids say im cool.

TJByrum2
06-14-2010, 11:09 AM
No, it has NOTHING to do with AC. I was simply talking about an organization of Assassin's, who assassinate people for money, or whatever.

Don't even think about AC.

Nizari? Never heard of it. Going to look it up.

TJByrum2
06-14-2010, 11:10 AM
wtf Wanderer? I never said I would join them.

wanderer77
06-14-2010, 11:14 AM
btw the edit button works.

TJByrum2
06-14-2010, 11:15 AM
I am quite aware of that.

Just found out who the Nazari were. Lot I don't know, but who cares?