PDA

View Full Version : 97 out of 100 Animus Data Fragments

Jediknightben
11-19-2011, 07:13 AM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-_-
Ok what do I do now, I used a guide to get the 12 in Cappadocia, so there's none hiding in there.

I was just wondering if there's any Data fragments that are only around in dna sequences, that I'd have to go back for.

bishopwacker
11-19-2011, 07:19 AM
I've collected them all and once I got to 50 it updated the map with all the locations of them all. I also set my map to only show treasure chests, animus data fragments and the bank because it was going to take a while I mite as well collect my money too but also having everything showing it it covers the data fragments I found so I just removed them till I was finished collecting.

hope that helps cheers and good luck.

Artemis88
11-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Try climbing any high points and using eagle sense. It's got a 50/50 chance of picking them up.

Also, try going through this:

DNA > Secondary Memories > Additional Memories > Animus Data Fragments.

It will show all the different areas and if you've collected all the ADF's there e.g. Galata - X/11 (with 'X' being the number you currently have).

Blind2Society
11-19-2011, 07:36 AM
They could be hiding behind other icons on your map.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
They could be hiding behind other icons on your map.
And probably are.

Jediknightben
11-19-2011, 08:30 AM
Awesome. thanks guys, they were hiding under some other icons!

pacmanate
11-19-2011, 12:33 PM
lol. Loads of mine were hiding behind landmarks. If this happens I normally switch all the icons in the map off except for fragments

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 12:45 PM
its a shame u dont get anything special for all 100 collected.

Xtrava
11-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Like they said above, they are probably under other icons. It's happened to me before. Zoom right in and then scroll along the map slower.

naran6142
11-19-2011, 04:11 PM
the last fragment i have to collect is on a tower that cant be climb http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif ... cant even parachute on to it

guess im going to have to start a new file and collect all of them again... was going to replay the story again anyways so it doesn't matter

jmk1999
11-28-2011, 10:41 PM
moving to hints and tips. no need to have this in the general discussion.

chock-o-nuts
11-29-2011, 08:38 AM
Is it the one on a scafold on galata-tower? climb the tower, parachute off it, steer away and turn back, aiming for the scafold, that's how i got it...

playassassins1
11-29-2011, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by chock-o-nuts:
Is it the one on a scafold on galata-tower? climb the tower, parachute off it, steer away and turn back, aiming for the scafold, that's how i got it...

ooooooh.... So thats how you get that one.

Tried everything ( Except the parachute thing ) but nothing worked. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Kytr
11-29-2011, 10:38 AM
That one is the hardest one in the game to get -- be careful not to crash into the tower since that tends to make you miss the platform.

Sora_Avalon
11-29-2011, 10:43 AM
I managed to find 99/100 fragments and no matter where I went no fragments icons would show up on my map. It's as if I gotten all the fragments yet I didn't. Is there something special I need to do to get the last fragment or replay certain memories to find it?

playassassins1
11-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Sora_Avalon:
I managed to find 99/100 fragments and no matter where I went no fragments icons would show up on my map. It's as if I gotten all the fragments yet I didn't. Is there something special I need to do to get the last fragment or replay certain memories to find it?

Did you check everything in Cappadocia? Or you missed something in some secret locations.

nash_trickster
11-30-2011, 05:21 AM
I managed to find 99/100 fragments and no matter where I went no fragments icons would show up on my map. It's as if I gotten all the fragments yet I didn't. Is there something special I need to do to get the last fragment or replay certain memories to find it? At least one of them is hidden by one of the icons that cannot be removed from the map (one of the factions'HQ) when you keep the map at its default zooming setting, so just open your map and zoom in on the factions HQs and you might find the one you're missing.

Sora_Avalon
11-30-2011, 10:15 AM
I found the last fragment, it was behind a bookshop in Cappodia. I forgotten to turn off all the markers on the map and when I went to the underground city I spotted it behind the books icon.

Dolfan0925
12-03-2011, 11:34 PM
I found the last fragment, it was behind a bookshop in Cappodia. I forgotten to turn off all the markers on the map and when I went to the underground city I spotted it behind the books icon.

Yeah that was the last one I found as well. After hours of collecting them all I was at about 97 fragments when I decided to look up what reward I get for collecting all of these. Had I known I get jack squat I would have ignored them entirely. Bunch of crap.