PDA

View Full Version : Additional Maps for the Final Phase of FB+AEP+PF

WTE_Tigger
06-13-2006, 03:56 AM
S!

Greetings All,

Based on what I have read over the past few months I understand there will be a final Official Patch after the last paid-for add on products. I have been led to believe that some of this final patch will most likley contain additional maps for the sim.

I would like to request, please, that this final map package whatever it may contian, would please contian a additional map of similair nature to OnlineMT (Desert Map) but which is of a size and scale much more like the Northwest Europe Map (about twice the size of the current OnlineMT Map) and still retian the approximate layout (ie; Desert, Mountians, Ocean and a few small Islands.)

I am sure there are other Map requests, and I am sure there are very good resons why maps can be time consuming to create, specially realistic maps based on real regions, however the Online maps it would be hoped might be less demanding to make. If possible it would be good to see an additional larger desert map.

Please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WTE_Tigger
06-13-2006, 03:56 AM
S!

Greetings All,

Based on what I have read over the past few months I understand there will be a final Official Patch after the last paid-for add on products. I have been led to believe that some of this final patch will most likley contain additional maps for the sim.

I would like to request, please, that this final map package whatever it may contian, would please contian a additional map of similair nature to OnlineMT (Desert Map) but which is of a size and scale much more like the Northwest Europe Map (about twice the size of the current OnlineMT Map) and still retian the approximate layout (ie; Desert, Mountians, Ocean and a few small Islands.)

I am sure there are other Map requests, and I am sure there are very good resons why maps can be time consuming to create, specially realistic maps based on real regions, however the Online maps it would be hoped might be less demanding to make. If possible it would be good to see an additional larger desert map.

Please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif