PDA

View Full Version : Rearming and Refueling

laochthescott
02-21-2005, 03:04 PM
I love this game. what would make it even better is to be able to rearm, refuel and repair by landing at a friendly airbase or carrier. That way you can continue the fight.

Cadet_Bobo
02-21-2005, 03:32 PM
I figure you're talking about on-line? You can....just land safely and hit Esc, then re-fly. It's the same but takes you out of the game to re-arm, re-fuel, repair. Nothing is lost. Off-line campaign there is no option to re-arm.

Bobo

Doc_Redrum
02-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Yeah, but I think he was talking like in AH & AHII where you can land, taxi to a refueling/rearming pad and then return to the sky to kill again. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

GoToAway
02-21-2005, 04:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by laochthescott:
I love this game. what would make it even better is to be able to rearm, refuel and repair by landing at a friendly airbase or carrier. That way you can continue the fight. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Would you really want to sit on the ground doing nothing for 30 - 60 minutes while you were rearmed and refueled by an invisible ground crew?

Chivas
02-21-2005, 07:08 PM
I would like to see an option for rearming and refueling in BOB, where you could set a variable turnaround time.

Troll2k
02-21-2005, 09:12 PM
If you fly through the little white box with the red cross on it your plane will be fixed.And if you fly through the green circle with the bullets you will be rearmed.