PDA

View Full Version : Sprinting Knives Matches

Locopells
08-30-2011, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Locopells:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
You should post this on multiplayer discussion

Thank you for that most informative reply. Now please actually READ the OP.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They are trying to help you get others to join by directing you to the Multiplayer Forum. There is no need to be rude. Please post you Topic there.
Thanks
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry if I came over as rather abrupt, but I was waiting for someone else to not read the OP properly and accuse me of boosting (boo, hiss), hence the rather short reply when I though that this was going to be the case. Again, my apologies, I normally try not to be as arrogant as others can.

Oh and Black_Widow9? AS I SAID...

Originally posted by Locopells:
Iíll put this in both PC and Multiplayer forums, as well as console for any PS3/Xbox players who also do PC (it happens!).

I know I'm gonna get told off for that, but telling me to post in the multiplayer forum. when the whole argument was about me being rude whilst pointing out that I already had?Ö

itsamea-mario
08-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Precisely what is the point in this thread?

Jexx21
08-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

To be angry at a mod.

Locopells
08-30-2011, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

To be angry at a mod. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More the chance to aplogise to blazefp, rather then having everyone judge me for what went before, thanks to being cut off by said mod.

Plus the rather amusing irony at the end. Search up the original thread of the same name for context.

Black_Widow9
08-30-2011, 07:53 PM
The fact of the matter is that this is not a Multiplayer Forum. The Topic's you posted with the same names in the PC and Multiplayer Forums I have left open. The reason the PC one is still open is because I think a lot of PC Multiplayers don't always visit the Multiplayer Forum.

If you have an questions or issues with the Moderating of this Forum please feel free to give us a holler through Private Message. If you have a complaint please feel free to contact a Forum Manager, again through Private Message.

Please do not recreate this Topic yet again.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>