PDA

View Full Version : .ntrk viewing please help, experts needed

USAflyer
01-10-2005, 01:18 AM
I find .ntrk viewing very tedious. Is there a better way to do it? Specifically, Im interested in a pause, rewind, and fast forward feature. Is there any way to "jump ahead" to a certain point in the recording? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

USAflyer
01-10-2005, 01:18 AM
I find .ntrk viewing very tedious. Is there a better way to do it? Specifically, Im interested in a pause, rewind, and fast forward feature. Is there any way to "jump ahead" to a certain point in the recording? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

dieg777
01-10-2005, 02:12 AM
The only way I know of is to use the switches to right hand side of screen while selecting track -put them all up -to allow user time control and then fast forward by using ] key to go 2x,4x,8x faster.
p will pause the track if you have default control scheme
dont know of any rewind function

Tully__
01-10-2005, 03:29 AM
No rewind available, but as dieg777 mentioned the time compression controls available in single player & offline campaign missions also work when replaying .ntrk's once you switch the manual time compression switch on.

Billy_BigBoy
01-10-2005, 04:43 AM
And there is ofcourse the possibility to record a track form a track.
In that way you can create your own edited track of that heroic moment when you downed your first enemy on-line.

USAflyer
01-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks guys. This makes taking screenshots a lot easier.