PDA

View Full Version : HELP! how do i play as ezio [spoilers]

ObliviousKirk
11-27-2010, 01:28 PM
ok so brotherhood is the first AC game that i ever played.. i got the game on wednesday and ive beaten it today.. im in the level so called "colluseum" and im playing as dezmond.. but after beating the colluseum i mean.. wat now? i cant do anything else.. i cant even replay memories from the DNA section.. i wanna play as EZIO again.. how do i do it!?

CptCrunch97
11-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Well as desmond in the colleseum, it is a mission. You have to find your way to a vualt, which, without spoiling anything, is where the game ends. I suggest pausing and look for the objective.

ObliviousKirk
11-27-2010, 02:23 PM
sorry i dont understand.. im swedish.. i dont understand that advanced english.. maybe you tell me in a easy english step by step :I

ObliviousKirk
11-27-2010, 03:37 PM
please anyone else! help me please½

MrMcFlurgan
11-27-2010, 04:55 PM
You play Desmond now, no more Ezio. Now you climb to end.

Game over soon.

aContingency
11-27-2010, 06:53 PM
play as desmond, it is a mission.
finish the mission.
after mission complete, you play as ezio again.

--If all else fails, copy responses to a translator and translate to a language you are more familiar with.--

TheGreenAlloy
11-27-2010, 07:36 PM
du skal nedi kolluseumet din domme svenska

Please excuse my fellow scandinavian for his poor English, most of us are able to speak and write it very well, so don't go all stereotypical because if this child. Yes, I said child because he does not possess enough brain activity to read the games text in his native language where it states he has to get down into the colloseum. And because his English is terrible. All scandinavians learn English in school but I guess this young grasshopper has just begun.

Stereotyping/////

ObliviousKirk
11-28-2010, 06:29 AM
death4saken you dont understand.. i finished the colloseum.. then dezmond stabs a girl in stomach.. then she dies.. then the assasin creed credits appears.. nothing more.. SO?

TheGreenAlloy
11-28-2010, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Naramsin11:
death4saken you dont understand.. i finished the colloseum.. then dezmond stabs a girl in stomach.. then she dies.. then the assasin creed credits appears.. nothing more.. SO?
Did you watch the entire credits?

you watch all credit roll?

Desm0ndmiles
11-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by TheGreenAlloy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Naramsin11:
Did you watch the entire credits?
Yeah you gotta watch all the credits.
you watch all credit roll? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

notafanboy
11-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Naramsin11:
vänta bara på att credits-sen rullar ner, sen är det bara att köra igen !
translation:
just wait for the credits to end,

ObliviousKirk
11-29-2010, 05:52 AM
so.. i have to let the credits roll? omg.. i waited like 20 minutes for the credits to roll to an end.. but it continued.. i was like f@@@k this and stopped.. man.. the credits is like over 1 hour!