PDA

View Full Version : Need help with no kill run

Jack-Reacher
12-16-2009, 04:33 PM
I have decided to go through an do the game by getting minimal kills as possible. So far i have only used my fists to beat up guards who i have to dispose of, but in my stats it says i have killed 7 people ( i am just up to the part where you get the Assassin Robes)

So is there a way to knock people unconscious with your fists without killing them?

RipYourSpineOut
12-16-2009, 04:44 PM
I don't think there is. Ezio is pretty brutal, even with the unarmed attacks, so I don't think any of them come out alive.

Besides, it's ASSASSIN'S Creed. An Assassin's Creed without killing is like...Thug's Creed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

TooLazy4Name
12-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
I have decided to go through an do the game by getting minimal kills as possible. So far i have only used my fists to beat up guards who i have to dispose of, but in my stats it says i have killed 7 people ( i am just up to the part where you get the Assassin Robes)

So is there a way to knock people unconscious with your fists without killing them?

I dont know if knocking them unconcious counts as a kill or not, but if it does, it doesnt matter. as long as YOU know you didnt kill them, thats all that matters. just dont actually kill them, even the bosses (i had a awesome time choke-slamming vieri-de-pazzi).