PDA

View Full Version : Spire of Dreams

fiskadoro
12-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Am I supposed to be playing the new PoP in a certain order? First I did the "red" powers and I finished those. Next I got enough orbs and started on the "blue" powers. So now I'm at the Spire of Dreams level where Elika is 'trapped' by the evil pink witch thing, so she's not following me as usual. When I climb along the walls and get to the blue glowing thingy I can't leap off it using "Y" like i usually do because she's not with me... is this right? Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch? I watched the videos on the PoP site for the walkthrough and they clearly show Elika with the Prince when trying to perform this leap? Any thoughts appreciated.

ezellaur
12-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Each fertile ground only requires ONE power plate to complete. All other power plates are there to get light seeds after the grounds have been healed. You can see which power plate you need by looking at your map. Now, if you and I are thinking of the same grounds, I think that one was Yellow. Any blue plates are extraneous. Now, if I'm thinking of the wrong one, and the map shows that fertile ground requiring a blue plate, then you can't do that one at that time. If I am thinking of the right one, when Elika gets stuck, you have to slide down a long series of slides to get to more Concubine illusions, and you'll eventually meet up with Elika again. The room she gets stuck in should have a yellow plate covered by corruption (you can see a yellow glow coming out of the black stuff). The slides should start across from the wall that has that covered plate.

qwertcz
03-20-2009, 01:42 PM
You must hit that witch three times with sword and that will free Elika. I lost much time of trying anythink before I found this.