PDA

View Full Version : The Personal Assassin?

tjbyrum1
11-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Been playing for a while, finally got the whole Brotherhood stuff down. Took me a while to stop accidentally hitting LB.

Unfortunately this resulted in a HUGE brawl between like 6 of my assassins and these guards. Turns out my first and highest leveled assassin was killed.

Anyway, me and my female-only sexist lesbian Assassin's Guild have been wondering... what is this Personal Assassin we kept hearing about? Anything special? A special assassin who knows much more moves and haves more weapons?

Piflik
11-18-2010, 08:29 PM
The only one in the game with a personal assassin is Cesare...spoiler...I guess...

tjbyrum1
11-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Dag nabbit.

muzzyb
11-19-2010, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Piflik:
The only one in the game with a personal assassin is Cesare...spoiler...I guess...

you could have told us it was a spoiler BEFORE you said it. *******.

Ru1986
11-19-2010, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by muzzyb:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piflik:

you could have told us it was a spoiler BEFORE you said it. *******. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha an easy mistake to make its not a massive spoiler never mind.

Radman500
11-22-2010, 02:19 PM
i thought ezio had a personal assassin

ShAd0wC4t
11-22-2010, 02:54 PM
The personal assassin was a lie. I have gotten all of my recruits to assassin status, and was never given the option.

[Spoiler]
What I think this had been was a distorted rumor that started from recruit assassin's being able to fight along side of Ezio. Which they can if you press L2. The first mission after you are allowed to recruit forces you to use them to get 100% syncronization.
There was no message telling me how to use them at the time so I had to look it up under the options menu and game controls after the game is paused.

My assassins are stuck on level 9, and don't receive any more exp. Rumor was that at level 10 they become "personal assassins". Well there you go!

It sucks.. I wanted a personal assassin that followed me around when I called him/her lol.

mrfishy101
11-22-2010, 02:56 PM
I believe the 'personal assassin' you guys are thinking about was the one in the trailer.
turns out POSSIBLE SPOILER it's really just one of your assassins after they've reached the top level of assassino. END OF P. SPOILER

ShAd0wC4t
11-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by mrfishy101:
I believe the 'personal assassin' you guys are thinking about was the one in the trailer.
turns out POSSIBLE SPOILER it's really just one of your assassins after they've reached the top level of assassino. END OF P. SPOILER

I just said that. >.>

Sren001
11-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by ShAd0wC4t:
My assassins are stuck on level 9, and don't receive any more exp.
Go to your hideout on tiber island, there you will attend a ceremony making them lvl 10 master assassin's

Nick1021
11-22-2010, 08:57 PM
No personal assassins. I was dissapointed myself. I really wanted my assassins to like follow me and walk with me. Like on the picture on the back of the box. And I wanted to give each one different weapons. Like have a heavy, short sword, sword and range. And getting them all to max level is super easy and fast. Kind of dissapointed.

nightpriestess
11-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
No personal assassins. I was dissapointed myself. I really wanted my assassins to like follow me and walk with me. Like on the picture on the back of the box. And I wanted to give each one different weapons. Like have a heavy, short sword, sword and range. And getting them all to max level is super easy and fast. Kind of dissapointed.

Same here, I thought they mind end up playing a major roll in the game, which is why I leveled them all the way to assassin but nope, they weren't even needed.

Nick1021
11-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by nightpriestess:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:

Same here, I thought they mind end up playing a major roll in the game, which is why I leveled them all the way to assassin but nope, they weren't even needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was hoping last battle would be epic. My 6 assassins vs Cesare and like 30-40 papal gaurds. Would of been epic and actually fun and challenging.

And I hated how to get 100% sync I had to do special things. I really wanted to make things fun for me and use my assassins and other ways, but they just forced me to play it the boring hard way.