PDA

View Full Version : Canít climb a Damascus Tower in Block 4

jac104
07-19-2010, 02:44 AM
Hi, I am playing AC PC version.
In memory block 4 - Damascus - rich district when I try to climb the NW most Tower (in the middle of a fortified area and the tower has a dome top) I get to the top of the tower but Altair want grab the ledge he is supposed to sit on.
When I press the navigation key he just turns his head. When I try to climb from a lower ledge he just goes across horizontally without climbing to the ledge.
Has anyone else had this problem? And got any advice please?
Thank you.

lilbacchant
07-19-2010, 11:45 AM
If you're saying what I think you are -- he won't grab onto and, therefore, climb onto the eagle perch itself in order to synchronize the viewpoint -- then this happens to me occassionally in a variety of places. It's annoying when it happens, to be sure. You just have to be patient and keep trying until the game mechanics come to their senses.

Wish I had a better answer (maybe someone else does)...

jac104
07-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Thankyou. At least now I know its not my fault.

thekyle0
07-21-2010, 08:00 AM
I've encountered this problem on the Xbox as well. I usually got around it by jumping to the post. Just align Altair next to it, and do a wall jump in its direction. You should also use reach, assuming you've done 4 assassinations and unlocked it.

lilbacchant
07-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
I've encountered this problem on the Xbox as well. I usually got around it by jumping to the post. Just align Altair next to it, and do a wall jump in its direction. You should also use reach, assuming you've done 4 assassinations and unlocked it.

Hmmm, I'll have to experiment w/ that the next time I encounter the problem. Thanks, thekyle0. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif