PDA

View Full Version : Head........

LEBillfish
05-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Never noticed this before, so thought I'd point it out to others who have missed it.

Other day I take out a number of Ki-61 in QMB to get some screenshots. Unfortunately I had to jocky the planes around to use them as camera's to gt my angles...Had to pause and look close, then started cycling through the planes in a Vic formation and noticed all the pilots heads were turned.

Lead was looking straight ahead, plane on leads 4:30 was sweeping from maybe 2 to 5....Plane on leads 7:30 was sweeping from 10 to 7.....Very kewl, never noticed their heads moved like that. Just shows how every day there are new surprises here.

LEBillfish
05-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Never noticed this before, so thought I'd point it out to others who have missed it.

Other day I take out a number of Ki-61 in QMB to get some screenshots. Unfortunately I had to jocky the planes around to use them as camera's to gt my angles...Had to pause and look close, then started cycling through the planes in a Vic formation and noticed all the pilots heads were turned.

Lead was looking straight ahead, plane on leads 4:30 was sweeping from maybe 2 to 5....Plane on leads 7:30 was sweeping from 10 to 7.....Very kewl, never noticed their heads moved like that. Just shows how every day there are new surprises here.

tedinaz
05-08-2005, 09:34 AM
he he....she said "head"

Oilburner_TAW
05-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Yes, i noticed this a while back but it doesn't seem to occur from cockpit view (like looking at a winman) just from outside view..but I could be wrong.

Bearcat99
05-08-2005, 03:21 PM
You had me there for a second..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Yeah the layers of detail in this sim amaze me. A hardware upgrade can dsometimes turn it into a whole new sim... or even a change in settings. Visually I have yet to see a more stunning product.