PDA

View Full Version : Object in Masyaf

Moultonborough
07-24-2011, 05:15 PM
I just finished AC1 again and noticed something. When Altair talks with Malik at Masyaf after killing Robert Malik says he went back to Solomon Temple and "found a book full of Revelations". So, do you think that the book Malik found in the Temple is what Ezio needs to unlock, or something else?

LightRey
07-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
I just finished AC1 again and noticed something. When Altair talks with Malik at Masyaf after killing Robert Malik says he went back to Solomon Temple and "found a book full of Revelations". So, do you think that the book Malik found in the Temple is what Ezio needs to unlock, or something else?
that's Robert's journal.

Moultonborough
07-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
that's Robert's journal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, but do you think that is what the Templar's need since it came from one. Maybe some secrets he discovered.

CRUDFACE
07-24-2011, 06:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:

I know, but do you think that is what the Templar's need since it came from one. Maybe some secrets he discovered. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, since the temple's in Masayaf and the keys are the already known way to get in.

Moultonborough
07-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I know, but do you think that is what the Templar's need since it came from one. Maybe some secrets he discovered. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, since the temple's in Masayaf and the keys are the already known way to get in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you think is in it than? Another piece of Eden that Altair found?

CRUDFACE
07-24-2011, 07:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Nope, since the temple's in Masayaf and the keys are the already known way to get in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you think is in it than? Another piece of Eden that Altair found? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The quick summary of it always says that it's something so awesome it'll end the assassin Templar war...so I guess it's another temple but one with a duel function or something like that. Altair thought it was pretty dangerous, so he sealed it away,

Abeonis
07-24-2011, 07:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

What do you think is in it than? Another piece of Eden that Altair found? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm, no. It's Robert's journal, his diary, that's all.

CRUDFACE
07-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:

Erm, no. It's Robert's journal, his diary, that's all.

Robert: I arrived in these foreign lands only days ago... And what a land of beautiful Chocolate men!

Malik: THIS IS A REVELATION!

Me: Another moment of Assassin's Creed WTF-ing me...

thornebrook
07-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
Robert: I arrived in these foreign lands only days ago... And what a land of beautiful Chocolate men!

Malik: THIS IS A REVELATION!

Me: Another moment of Assassin's Creed WTF-ing me...

LMAO. <3 Sorry, had to comment since this nearly made me choke on my drink.

eagleforlife1
07-25-2011, 03:04 AM
It might be the Phaistos Disk.

AntiChrist7
07-25-2011, 03:10 AM
no its just a journal, the revelations being al mualim links to the templars

InfectedNation
07-25-2011, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:

Good idea, although the Phaistos Disk could actually be one of the seals...

PKSteeve
07-25-2011, 04:29 AM
Phaistos Disk
What is a "Phaistos Disk" man?
I've never heard of it..

eagleforlife1
07-25-2011, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by PKSteeve:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Phaistos Disk
I've never heard of it.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the Phaistos disk: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaistos_Disc. An image of it was shown in the teaser trailer.

eagleforlife1
07-25-2011, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:

Good idea, although the Phaistos Disk could actually be one of the seals... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, it could well be.

***Spoilers However, having just finished The Secret Crusade it is stated that the seals are stones all with holes in their middle, which the Phaistos Disk doesn't have. Spoilers***

PKSteeve
07-25-2011, 06:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PKSteeve:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Phaistos Disk
I've never heard of it.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the Phaistos disk: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaistos_Disc. An image of it was shown in the teaser trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh right, cheers bro http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

eagleforlife1
08-03-2011, 04:23 AM
I've just thought, maybe the hidden object could be the Sword of Eden. Altair mentions in one of the Codex pages that he suspects Genghis Khan of owning a Piece of eden, possibly the Sword. And book spoilers: him and his son kill Genghis.

Abeonis
08-03-2011, 04:31 AM
It's not the Sword. It was last seen in the possession of Joan of Arc, who was killed by the Templars in 1431 to obtain it. It's impossible for Altair to have hadden to Sword in his library 200+ years before she was alive.

eagleforlife1
08-03-2011, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
It's not the Sword. It was last seen in the possession of Joan of Arc, who was killed by the Templars in 1431 to obtain it. It's impossible for Altair to have hadden to Sword in his library 200+ years before she was alive.

Ah, ok.

LightRey
08-03-2011, 05:58 AM
I'm actually inclined to believe it's not a PoE. I'm not entirely sure why I think so, but it just feels that way.

Moultonborough
08-03-2011, 03:35 PM
It has to be something that deals with TWCB. Otherwise why would he make sure it is protected so well. It has to be something powerful.

Assassin_M
08-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Who else feels that its a Hologram of Altair ?

LightRey
08-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Y'know, that would actually be kinda cool.

eagleforlife1
08-04-2011, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:

But apparently whatever it is is powerful enough to end the Assassin/Templar war. I am not sure how a hologram could do that.

LightRey
08-04-2011, 03:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

But apparently whatever it is is powerful enough to end the Assassin/Templar war. I am not sure how a hologram could do that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It could be the knowledge in the message of the hologram.

Assassin_M
08-04-2011, 05:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

But apparently whatever it is is powerful enough to end the Assassin/Templar war. I am not sure how a hologram could do that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I can remember the Vault being an apparent house of God or a place where a very powerful weapon was located, but then it turned out to be a hologram, you never know.

Rakudaton
08-04-2011, 07:42 AM
I reckon it's an artefact which, when touched, unlocks "knowledge", the sixth sense of which Juno spoke. When Ezio finds the artefact he gains Knowledge, and so does Desmond by reliving those memories. This would be why Juno made him stab Lucy -- to send him into a coma, because otherwise he would have had no reason to go back into the animus.

But I like the idea of an Altair hologram.

LightRey
08-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
I reckon it's an artefact which, when touched, unlocks "knowledge", the sixth sense of which Juno spoke. When Ezio finds the artefact he gains Knowledge, and so does Desmond by reliving those memories. This would be why Juno made him stab Lucy -- to send him into a coma, because otherwise he would have had no reason to go back into the animus.

Isn't Desmond supposed to unlock "knowledge" by finding Eve?

naran6142
08-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:

I never understood that theory of stabbing lucy makes desmond go into a coma. Not disagreeing cause i have know better ideas.

Anyways I to think it is a hologram of altair because of the nexus thing. Or maybe it could be a map to the temples, though I think that they'll stretch out finding the temples over a couple of games to extent the series.

LightRey
08-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:

I never understood that theory of stabbing lucy makes desmond go into a coma. Not disagreeing cause i have know better ideas.

Anyways I to think it is a hologram of altair because of the nexus thing. Or maybe it could be a map to the temples, though I think that they'll stretch out finding the temples over a couple of games to extent the series. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not a theory. Ubi released a statement explaining that Desmond collapsed and fell into a coma, because of the bleeding effect, but stabbing Lucy was the trigger.

naran6142
08-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:

Anyways I to think it is a hologram of altair because of the nexus thing. Or maybe it could be a map to the temples, though I think that they'll stretch out finding the temples over a couple of games to extent the series. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not a theory. Ubi released a statement explaining that Desmond collapsed and fell into a coma, because of the bleeding effect, but stabbing Lucy was the trigger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, it was a trigger thanks for clarifying.

Assassin_M
08-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Anyways I to think it is a hologram of altair because of the nexus thing

I like this theory, The nexus is probably this, The memory where they all meet in one place, Ezio sees The hologram of Altair and at the same time Desmond is seeing this event.