PDA

View Full Version : il2SC problem. admin login and plane/pilot count

MIKESTER1980
02-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Hi Gents

I have recently installed il2sc onto my dedicated server and things seem to be going reasonibly well. I hope someone can help with the 2 issues i have.

1. I cant seem to find a way to display each pilot/plane loss as it happens. Once the pilots get to 5 it then starts to count down but that's not really what i'm after. It's better for players to see how well they are doing as it happens not when they only have 5 pilots left! FBDaemon would always display the plane/pilot loss straight away. Can SC be setup the same way?

2. I seem to be having issues logging in as an admin. I've been through the help file on how to set this up and am sure i have it correct!

*:mynickname: pass:0
in game command <admin<pass

when i send this command to the server i get nothing!

Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

MIKESTER1980
02-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Hi Gents

I have recently installed il2sc onto my dedicated server and things seem to be going reasonibly well. I hope someone can help with the 2 issues i have.

1. I cant seem to find a way to display each pilot/plane loss as it happens. Once the pilots get to 5 it then starts to count down but that's not really what i'm after. It's better for players to see how well they are doing as it happens not when they only have 5 pilots left! FBDaemon would always display the plane/pilot loss straight away. Can SC be setup the same way?

2. I seem to be having issues logging in as an admin. I've been through the help file on how to set this up and am sure i have it correct!

*:mynickname: pass:0
in game command &lt;admin&lt;pass

when i send this command to the server i get nothing!

Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.