PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's last chapter

Haycee17
07-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Well I saw on Youtube someone saying how, it'll be sad to see them kill Ezio off etc. Then others were saying it's never been mentioned that he gets killed. I can't imagine him being in one big *** fight and then the fight building up to him being killed, that's just not Ezio.

I think in the end Ezio would find, you know the all famous temples/vaults we've heard about in Brotherhood/AC2? Well I think Ezio might find the most important one of those and end up having to lock himself inside to save the future or something along those lines. You know so he doesn't get killed but just ends his chapter in there.

Just and idea but I was wondering what other people reckon!

SixKeys
07-22-2011, 10:31 AM
The upcoming Assassin's Creed: Embers short film shows Ezio as an old, white-haired man (older than in Revelations) so it's almost certain we won't see him die in the game.

CRUDFACE
07-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Of course you wouldn't show him dying while looking through his eyes. I wanted it to be a thing where the assassins started loosing while at the same time they lost one of the best to the templar threat.

Ways like showing his child and mother on the move from the templars who are chasing them.Stuff like that

LightRey
07-22-2011, 10:47 AM
also, simple animus-logistics that I'm not going to explain again can be used to deduce that Ezio can't possibly die in the game.

Assassin_M
07-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Uhhhhh No, we may still see him die if how you say they pull a "ascendance" on us, so it may be like revelations 1511 embers 1530 or 40s then revelations continued

EmmaBemma
07-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Uhhhhh No, we may still see him die if how you say they pull a "ascendance" on us, so it may be like revelations 1511 embers 1530 or 40s then revelations continued
Ascendance? Can you expand on that because I'm really not getting it?

LightRey
07-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Ezio won't live that long -___-

Assassin_M
07-22-2011, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by EmmaBemma:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Ascendance? Can you expand on that because I'm really not getting it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ascendance is an Animated Brotherhood short Movie that occurs between the villa Attack and Ezio`s arrival in Rome, Embers maybe the Same, occuring between 2 events in Revelations.
to put it simply I`ll give you a timeline.
Revelations-1511
Embers- around 1531
Revelations- 1532
Get it ?
so we might see Ezio`s Death.

naran6142
07-22-2011, 12:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmmaBemma:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Ascendance? Can you expand on that because I'm really not getting it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ascendance is an Animated Brotherhood short Movie that occurs between the villa Attack and Ezio`s arrival in Rome, Embers maybe the Same, occuring between 2 events in Revelations.
Revelations-1511
Embers- around 1531
Revelations- 1532
Get it ?
so we might see Ezio`s Death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

question about embers. in the north american signature edition it says short film, i'm assuming this is embers, am i right??

sorry for off topic

ProletariatPleb
07-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmmaBemma:
Revelations-1511
Embers- around 1531
Revelations- 1532
Get it ?
so we might see Ezio`s Death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

question about embers. in the north american signature edition it says short film, i'm assuming this is embers, am i right??

sorry for off topic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it is.

CRUDFACE
07-22-2011, 12:39 PM
that's right, the signature edition comes with embers

naran6142
07-22-2011, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
that's right, the signature edition comes with embers

thanks guys

roostersrule2
07-22-2011, 06:29 PM
well we could see a cut scene in like 1519 where ezio is with his and he dies somehow but before that we see Altair die the exact same way in one of his flashbacks

blazefp
07-23-2011, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
well we could see a cut scene in like 1519 where ezio is with his and he dies somehow but before that we see Altair die the exact same way in one of his flashbacks

I really want to see embers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

You saw that on Xbox? If not, where?

Turkiye96
07-23-2011, 05:18 AM

lets hope so, i really wana see him die, not only will it be an awesome end to the plot but it will finally show us his match!
the way i play it out in my head is that Ezio sees his family tied in ropes by a horde of guards. Ezio knows he cant kill them all but has no time. he rushes in killing everyone he can, as doing so there are flashbacks of his life. soon he gets a minor cut, but he continues to fight soon after he starts to get cut more, slowly and slowly getting weaker. finally a spearman ( or a major character) stabs him through the stomach... in agong, he throws a huge smoke bomb, and another to blow up the path ahead of him, he limps and unties his family says some meaningful words, and passes..

LightRey
07-23-2011, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:

lets hope so, i really wana see him die, not only will it be an awesome end to the plot but it will finally show us his match!
the way i play it out in my head is that Ezio sees his family tied in ropes by a horde of guards. Ezio knows he cant kill them all but has no time. he rushes in killing everyone he can, as doing so there are flashbacks of his life. soon he gets a minor cut, but he continues to fight soon after he starts to get cut more, slowly and slowly getting weaker. finally a spearman ( or a major character) stabs him through the stomach... in agong, he throws a huge smoke bomb, and another to blow up the path ahead of him, he limps and unties his family says some meaningful words, and passes.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
again, can't happen in the game.

Sparty2020
07-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:

the way i play it out in my head is that Ezio sees his family tied in ropes by a horde of guards. Ezio knows he cant kill them all but has no time. he rushes in killing everyone he can, as doing so there are flashbacks of his life. soon he gets a minor cut, but he continues to fight soon after he starts to get cut more, slowly and slowly getting weaker. finally a spearman ( or a major character) stabs him through the stomach... in agong, he throws a huge smoke bomb, and another to blow up the path ahead of him, he limps and unties his family says some meaningful words, and passes.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
again, can't happen in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It can if you're viewing the action as a cutscene through the eyes of his son/daughter. That actually sounds like a touching way to give a farewell to a character we've all known since birth. From cradle to grave as they say.

LightRey
07-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:

again, can't happen in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It can if you're viewing the action as a cutscene through the eyes of his son/daughter. That actually sounds like a touching way to give a farewell to a character we've all known since birth. From cradle to grave as they say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
but that'd mean they'd have to skip a few years for no apparent reason at the end of the game, then visit his kid's memory and see him die. It just doesn't make sense. Just like all the other possible ways it could be in the game.

CRUDFACE
07-24-2011, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:

but that'd mean they'd have to skip a few years for no apparent reason at the end of the game, then visit his kid's memory and see him die. It just doesn't make sense. Just like all the other possible ways it could be in the game.

Right, it wouldn't flow right with the story if they paused then all of a sudden showed Ezio getting killed. but if they made an animated short it would. Ezio might die in Embers. But hey, if he doesn't, he doesn't. He just better finally be showing his age.

RebeccaLH
07-24-2011, 05:06 PM
I want the game to show Ezios death , it gives closure to his story so you wont wonder what else happens in his life.

LightRey
07-24-2011, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by RebeccaLH:
I want the game to show Ezios death , it gives closure to his story so you wont wonder what else happens in his life.
it won't.

CRUDFACE
07-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by RebeccaLH:

The what embers is for, the closure and how he's pretty much done for good. Maybe it'll show his son and daughter taking up the job?

Sevenofnine-st
07-25-2011, 09:48 AM
I really don't want to see Ezio die. Logically, if Revelations ends up being the last chapter of his story, it should also be the one where he dies so everything comes full circle but it really isn't necessary to show him dying. Even if it was during one major, epic battle or some kind of amazingly heroic act, I just don't want to see it.

I think the best thing to do would be to simply mention it at the end of the story by summarily retelling how it happened (maybe someone from the modern-day assassins could do it). But please don't show anything... It would break my heart into a million little pieces. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Assassin_M
07-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Sevenofnine-st:
I really don't want to see Ezio die. Logically, if Revelations ends up being the last chapter of his story, it should also be the one where he dies so everything comes full circle but it really isn't necessary to show him dying. Even if it was during one major, epic battle or some kind of amazingly heroic act, I just don't want to see it.

I think the best thing to do would be to simply mention it at the end of the story by summarily retelling how it happened (maybe someone from the modern-day assassins could do it). But please don't show anything... It would break my heart into a million little pieces. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
Forget it friend, Ezio deserves to have an Epic end, it may break my heart, but i still one to see it

blazefp
07-25-2011, 10:48 AM
I would also like to see Ezio die but that will never happen. There's no reason to see Ezio die so Ubi won't show it

Turkiye96
07-25-2011, 04:31 PM
you guys are right after seeing the embers trailer, i understand that there is no way it could be set inbetween revelations but i also realised that would be the perfect medium to set the story for him to die as we dont have to follow genetic memory in the movie so we could see what happens to Ezio, his wife and children and so we could see Ezio's death from his point of view

Poodle_of_Doom
07-25-2011, 05:16 PM
I think that there may come a point where, once the game is completed, he sets down, and tells his children or grandchildren about his life, and maybe hands his son his robes... and just "slips off into the night" so to speak... but who knows....