PDA

View Full Version : Most memorable game?

Sarari
10-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Which game was your favorite and/or most memorable? Mine personally was AC1 because it's what started off the whole series and was a whole new experience. What do you guys think?

Just feel like seeing the opinions of the people on the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Feel free to leave your thoughts http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SirRaelix
10-24-2011, 08:13 PM
to be quite honest, I'd have to say the real big one for me was AC2. I got AC1 like 3 days after it came out and about a day after I got my first xbox, but something happened to my game save and I lost the first 6 assassinations that i completed. It was really a bummer and I could bring myself to replay the game and beat it until right before AC2 came out. But I do have to say that even though AC2 was the game changer for me that i spent a good deal of time playing AC1 and i've beat it 2 or 3 times, maybe even more than AC2.

Jexx21
10-24-2011, 08:15 PM
we have so many topics about this..

And ACB because of the more fluid combat system with the new additions, the better looking armor, the new addition of exotic missions (War machine missions), the new brotherhood system, Rome, the better character development and smoother progress through the story and also the multiplayer. Oh, and I loved the Da Vinci disappearance. And I consider to be that part of ACB and not separate, so :P

As I said before, ACB just clicked with me. I would of liked for Sequence 9 to of been finished and for the 'kick in balls' stun move to of not of been in, along with a more in depth Brotherhood system. Wouldn't of minded a few more detailed interactions with Leonardo outside of the Da Vinci Disappearance.

Sarari
10-24-2011, 08:53 PM
@F3ar I kinda agree with you on that. When I saw the demo for AC2 for the first time I was like crapping my pants on how amazing it was. AC2 also gave a new experience of mystery and darkness. The whole S16 part of it was well planned out and flat out incredible. I loved that part of the game so much.

@Jexx I've kinda opened up to ACB in the past few days. But there's just one major problem with it for me. It was to short. Other than that, there were some minor mistakes in my opinion.

Sarari
10-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Oh yea, and sorry posting this when someone else already did. Didn't search it up this time :/

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
@F3ar I kinda agree with you on that. When I saw the demo for AC2 for the first time I was like crapping my pants on how amazing it was. AC2 also gave a new experience of mystery and darkness. The whole S16 part of it was well planned out and flat out incredible. I loved that part of the game so much.

@Jexx I've kinda opened up to ACB in the past few days. But there's just one major problem with it for me. It was to short. Other than that, there were some minor mistakes in my opinion.

Yeah its extremely short. I can beat the game in a couple of hours with doing some borgia towers and stuff. I think the story could have been much longer.

xx-pyro
10-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Despite it's length, I find ACB to be the most easily replayable. The only parts I really dislike are Sequence 1, and rebuilding Rome (loved it the first two playthroughs, sucked the rest.)

EDIT: I think adding a New Game+ feature where you get to keep your weapons and armour would make each game a lot more replayable- I just hate waiting 20 minutes for money to renovate buildings to make more money. Its OK the first time through because you can explore, but gets dull.

Black_Widow9
10-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Please use the Find button to search for previously created Topics.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>