PDA

View Full Version : Looking for

claypidgon
04-14-2010, 05:24 PM
A dedicated bomber group that I might be able to fly with on nights that dont take me away from the 352ndFG...

danjama
04-15-2010, 08:36 AM
I don't know about any suitable group, but i've been looking for a dedicated heavy bomber wingman or companion. Mostly like ETO, but i'm not too fussed. I'm good with anything with a bombsight up to 30,000ft.

What timezone and days?

claypidgon
04-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by danjama:
I don't know about any suitable group, but i've been looking for a dedicated heavy bomber wingman or companion. Mostly like ETO, but i'm not too fussed. I'm good with anything with a bombsight up to 30,000ft.

What timezone and days?

Hey dude just about anytime except for Thursday and Sunday nights...I'm on Pacific time.

claypidgon
04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
I want to thank everyone who answered,the responce is just overwhelming......

WTE_Ibis
04-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Another satisfied customer.

TinyTim
04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by claypidgon:

If you haven't noticed, there is an entire subforum on these boards dedicated to squadron business. Go there and do some reasearch, write some mails and fill out some applications - afterall it's your interest to find a squadron, not vice versa.

danjama
04-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by claypidgon:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Sorry i didn't see your reply mate. I think Pacific is too much out of my time zone, im on GMT London. I normally fly between 10pm-4am gmt, depends on what day it is.

claypidgon
04-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by TinyTim:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by claypidgon:

If you haven't noticed, there is an entire subforum on these boards dedicated to squadron business. Go there and do some reasearch, write some mails and fill out some applications - afterall it's your interest to find a squadron, not vice versa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I didnt know that