PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci Disapearance Discusssion (INSANE SPOILERS)

dchil279
03-10-2011, 05:37 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">I would like to start off by saying that in case you didn't read the title of the thread, this following body of text contains huge spoilers about the Da Vinci Disapearance DLC which contains plot elements of both Ezio and Desmond.Do NOT read this if you do not wish to be spoiled.</span>

On another note, I'm pretty sure there aren't any other discussion threads on this topic, but if I'm mistaken, I am deeply sorry for it is not my intention to duplicate threads.

On my last note before I start discussing the DLC I would like to congratulate Ubisoft. I LOVED these missions and I didn't even like AC:B in general that much. I thought that Ezio's main story was rushed and the only objective was MUST KILL BORGIA MUST KILL BORGIA MUST KILL BORGIA. These missions had just enough characterization of Ezio and mysterious feel to it to make it knock your socks off (<--first time I've ever used that phrase).

I loved how they brought back characters like Lucrezia and Duccio instead of just making up completely new ones all the time. It made me feel like, after being AC:B0idle for about 2 months, like I had never stopped playing.

Now onto the discussion. This thing is chock full of clues as to what's going on present day. In fact, it might be incorrect to call them clues because they basically tell you what is happening. when you access the new memory, you go to a blank animus screen where two voices (presumably coming from outside the animus) argue about whether to let Desmond access it. After one tells the other to let him, the other voice answers, "Yes, William." Once you have completed the sequence a similar scene takes place between the two voices. The second voice tells 'William' that Desmond has slipped into a coma, to which 'William' responds (I semi-direct quote him here), "He'll have to find his way out. He will. He always does."

'William'=William M.=Bill Miles??????? If so, we know that Desmond isn't back at Abstergo, and Lucy probably isn't a traitor. But what do you guys think?

Liu_Jian
03-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Hey, man!

Actually, there is a discussion going on about the DLC a few topics above this one. You should put what you wrote into that one so there aren't 2 different discussions going on. Its pretty interesting stuff!

Gyro458
03-11-2011, 01:05 AM
I had that William M. = Bill Miles speculation going on for a while now. Also, in some email, or even the end dialogue, if you complete it before you finish the game, he will say you have the location of the temple or something. Could that mean more DLC to get more coordinates?

ju2a1988
03-11-2011, 05:44 AM
i have a questino im french and i finished the sequence da vinci dispearence and i don t remember the gps location of ezio and leonardo discovery someone can tell me this in my position i think it the location of the future assassins game ? just tell me the gps location