PDA

View Full Version : The Next Theatre/Campaign Set

TacticalYak3
11-30-2004, 06:48 AM
While the Pacific theatre is slowly growing on me, I must confess not my personal favourite to date (well at least not yet anyway - but that's ok).

However, as I consider the plane set, maps and objects now available to the IL-2 community I am wonder what we might expect in the near future.

Specifically, are there third-party folks working on a new theatre/campaign set for early next year (in addition to all the gamers that build campaigns of course)?

J_Weaver
11-30-2004, 11:40 AM
If Oleg would just give us a MTO addon, then the Il2 series would be nearly complete.

Gato__Loco
11-30-2004, 11:53 AM
I think the MTO is a good option. Most of the German and American planes and some of the Italians are already in FB and PF. The italian guys are working on several flyable and AI Italian planes. There is an italian voice pack already done. We only need a few maps: Malta and Sicily, Southern Italy, and a couple of desert maps (Tunisia, Algeria).

Another doable option is the Sino-Japanese war. Again we got most of the planes, and we only need a couple of maps and a Chinese voice pack.