PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 3 CO-OP CAMPAIGN PLEASE!! (And a few other things we, the gamers, want)

JhayTheKiller
07-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Ok, so here's a list of the things me and my fellow gaming buddies have decided MUST be in Far Cry 3 to make it the perfect game, in order of importance. (If you are Far Cry lovers, and if you agree that these are changes you want to see, please post and say it so we can hopefully get these ideas passed on to the developers of FC3.)

1)CO-OP STORY MODE! (2 players at least, with the option to play with a buddy online from different locations)

2)New game plus feature (Replay game with all weapons, items, etc. unlocked/purchased from last game save)

3)If game has hidden collectibles, (like FC2 had diamonds) please make a better system to track them down. (And maybe give us a nice bonus for collecting all items? Extra gun, perhaps?)

4) Better online servers/matchmaking system (Sometimes took 15+ minutes to get into a game, and then would randomly boot players from games)

5)Also with online, maybe allowing players to join mid-game, so when half of a team leaves the lobby, you aren't left hanging by yourself.

It would be appreciated if these ideas could be passed on to the developers of Far Cry 3, so maybe they can see what we, the players of their games, really want to see in this new game.

Gump_the_Great
07-13-2011, 11:35 AM
"It would be appreciated if these ideas could be passed on to the developers of Far Cry 3, so maybe they can see what we, the players of their games, really want to see in this new game."

No, it is not what "we the players" want, it is just what YOU want. your one opinion doesn't go for everyone. the only thing I agree with is New Game +. I hate CO-OP campaigns, it makes it weaker and lowers the graphics to easily support drop in, drop out CO-OP. single player is meant to be single player.

Plus collectibles are supposed to be hard to find, that encourages more exploration.

Mr_Shade
07-13-2011, 12:00 PM
We do have a few threads about features that people would like to see..

Can I ask you repost your ideas in one of those?