PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Beta

juancapuron
06-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Do you think there will be a beta? I hope this time come to all consoles

Stowdace
06-18-2011, 10:34 PM
If there is one it would still be a while away. And, as an XBL user, I'd be thrilled if it was multi-platform.

ThaWhistle
06-18-2011, 11:24 PM
they've never done one before, and I doubt they ever will.

gingerninjaDK
06-19-2011, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

They did fo acb

kriegerdesgottes
06-19-2011, 03:41 PM
I doubt it because the only reason they had one for Brotherhood was because it was a brand new feature for the franchise and Ubisoft wanted to get it right. Now they have all the info they need to keep going and they can watch what we are doing through Brotherhood. They don't need to use a beta to collect information or learn anything new.

Calvarok
06-19-2011, 03:46 PM
... Yes they do.

They need to test the new servers and make tweaks based on performance, and they need to see if certain abilities are overpowered and if certain glitches happen too often.

If your multiplayer in ANY game is changing AT ALL, a beta is the best thing you can do.

xx-pyro
06-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Yeah I'm sure they will have a beta, but I won't be irked without one.

DavisP92
06-19-2011, 03:58 PM
i doubt there will be one, mainly because they already have created a multiplayer b4. i see their first beta as a “okay we never did this b4 so we want to see what the gamers think”.

but it would be nice if they did

ThaWhistle
06-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by gingerninjaDK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

They did fo acb </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did htey now? well, i play on PC, so we never get that stuff for this series.

Sporkfighter
06-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gingerninjaDK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

did htey now? well, i play on PC, so we never get that stuff for this series. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They did but Xbox players didn't get it either just PS3. Damn Sony and their evil deals with developers getting betas and special content, Copernicus Conspiracy for example.

xx-pyro
06-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Sporkfighter:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gingerninjaDK:

did htey now? well, i play on PC, so we never get that stuff for this series. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They did but Xbox players didn't get it either just PS3. Damn Sony and their evil deals with developers getting betas and special content, Copernicus Conspiracy for example. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AC was going to be a PS3 exclusive title. I'd be happy XBOX and PC got it at all.

SleezeRocker
06-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Who knows, if they do great, but honestly I doubt they will make a Beta. Last year on E3 (2010) it was announced that Brotherhood would have a Beta. This year they never mentioned of having some Beta for ACRO.

So by that, I doubt they'll make a Beta. I can possibly be proven wrong but we'll see

Calvarok
06-19-2011, 09:50 PM
They actually did mention a beta. Don't remember where, but they did.

ace3001
06-20-2011, 07:18 AM
How I wish there'd be a multiplatform beta, including PC. One can dream, I guess.