PDA

View Full Version : The cross darkens the horizon. Spoiler*

clyde252525
11-20-2011, 03:17 AM
Lucy was a templar agent.

clyde252525
11-20-2011, 03:20 AM
"awaken the sixth"

Jupiter mentions they did 6 experiments, I wonder if there is a friggin body inside a cryogenic chamber within the main temple that jupiter points out haha I wouldnt be surprised

YHHTQ
11-20-2011, 07:32 PM
She means the sixth sense I believe, the one we were initially deprived of.

StarDreamer99
11-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Interesting thoughts guys, both of which I considered after Brotherhood (among others).

After Revelations, the "sixth sense" is still a strong possibility considering what happens to Desmond's arm right at the end of the game.

Another brand new possibility centers around the 5 keys Ezio had to collect. At the end of the game, we discover that there is actually a sixth key, which reveals a secret from Altaire to both Ezio and Desmond.

YHHTQ
11-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by StarDreamer99:
Interesting thoughts guys, both of which I considered after Brotherhood (among others).

After Revelations, the "sixth sense" is still a strong possibility considering what happens to Desmond's arm right at the end of the game.

Another brand new possibility centers around the 5 keys Ezio had to collect. At the end of the game, we discover that there is actually a sixth key, which reveals a secret from Altaire to both Ezio and Desmond.

Juno clearly says "awaken the sixth", not FIND the sixth. There's nothing behind a memory seal that requires an awaken I think. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Animuses
11-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by clyde252525:
No.

YHHTQ
11-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by clyde252525:
No. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She was a triple-agent. She was working for the IRS as a matter of fact. Templars and assassins were just a show.

reini03
11-21-2011, 12:02 AM
"Awaken the sixth"? Sixth sense, knowledge? Desmond's words at the end of ACR, "I know what to do"? Anyone?

roostersrule2
11-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
"Awaken the sixth"? Sixth sense, knowledge? Desmond's words at the end of ACR, "I know what to do"? Anyone? Interesting, but I'm still intrigued by his arm glowing at the end what could it mean what does it do. I don't want Desmond to have magic in his hand, I think it will do something amazing but also a kind of key to open the grand temple.

LightRey
11-21-2011, 02:50 AM
No, she wasn't. That should be clear by now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

LieutenantJojo
11-21-2011, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
"Awaken the sixth"? Sixth sense, knowledge? Desmond's words at the end of ACR, "I know what to do"? Anyone?

Well, Jupiter said that all the information from the vaults around the world were sent to 1 single place (the grand temple) and Desmond needs to enter that place. Pretty obvious that he will find the sixth sense in there, or in other words, the knowledge he needs to save mankind.

Scystab
11-21-2011, 08:30 AM
I'm still waiting on my PC version to arrive so i don't know what's revealed in Revelations (see what I did there?), but from what i gathered from the Assassin's Wiki, when Juno said "aweken the sixth" it ment knowladge, which could possibly be equalled with Eagle sense.

To understand this abit better: the Fisrt Civilization was very simillar to the human rase, except in this specific "sixth sense". Humans only have five senses, the ones who came before six. And if i remember correctly, Desmond (and ofcourse his predecessors) is a descendant of a human and one of the fist civilization. That is how Altair, Ezio and Desmond possess the power of Eagle Vision (later sense). Eagle vision is basicly "the knowladge of the hidden things" or perhaps knowladge of something greater, as LieutenantJojo mentioned.

That's my two cents, hope I was any help to the conversation,
Enjoy, Scy