PDA

View Full Version : Penetration throught plane

Stafroty
02-20-2006, 03:14 AM
now, in game, one cannot penetrate empty fuselage of the plane, after hit, ammunition disappears after some distance of hit. so, if bomber got hit from rear, Bullet penetrated rear hull, has well enought Ke to penetrate still 4 times more, doenst fly at the other end of the plane.is the penetration as long as the arrows in the arcade mode? if so, why is the arrow pointing out so far away from the direction where the shot came? will this be corrected in BOB?

as i understand, this is one reason, why its almost impossible to kill crews from bombers.

anasteksi
02-20-2006, 03:45 AM
it needs quite much calculations if they are going to put it to pf. It ain't realistic if the bullet just keeps going straight. It should change directions. I think that they'll include it to tbob (i hope so).

p-11.cAce
02-20-2006, 04:42 AM
this is one reason, why its almost impossible to kill crews from bombers.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif You are kidding right? Have you ever flown a bomber?? I primarily fly bombers (mostly B-25) and I get crew killed all the time! It is a pretty tough spot to be in when your tail & top turret gunner are dead and there you are in a big slow truck trying to survive. If you are having trouble killing gunners you need to learn the right way to attack a bomber - learn where the cones of fire are and angles the guns can and cannot fire at.

Stafroty
02-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by p-11.cAce:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> this is one reason, why its almost impossible to kill crews from bombers.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif You are kidding right? Have you ever flown a bomber?? I primarily fly bombers (mostly B-25) and I get crew killed all the time! It is a pretty tough spot to be in when your tail & top turret gunner are dead and there you are in a big slow truck trying to survive. If you are having trouble killing gunners you need to learn the right way to attack a bomber - learn where the cones of fire are and angles the guns can and cannot fire at. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, i always sit tightly in 6, realy close, so i could aim at left eye of the gunners.

What you think i do? make model flight for gunners as they same time look at me and shoot me with uber mouse aim.

why don tyou click on forest with mouse and run at there?