PDA

View Full Version : Apprentice XP doesnt count from level 10-14

Sytus77
11-17-2011, 04:23 PM
I have noticed that my apprentices skip levels 11-13. They stay on 10 until they magically hit 14. I also dont think there XP is adding up correctly.
This is on a Xbox 360 version.

Sytus77
11-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Can someone confirm this is normal or a bug?

Serrachio
11-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the Forums Sytus.

And yes, it seems to be a bug for me too, although I kind of thought it was happening to me because I had assigned an apprentice to each den and then the others wouldn't go past 10.

lukaszep
11-17-2011, 07:15 PM
I recruited my first assassin yesterday. I called him once, and he went to level 15. I recruited another day and they went straight to 5. Kinda sucks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
(This is on ps3 version, don't know if it's just me or all copies).

Schueler123
11-17-2011, 08:46 PM
The reason they have done this.

Firstly it only applies to the 'sin you let out of the cage by the river.
secondly he is the first 'sin you recruit AND once sent on the first mission he gains 13k xp, enough to full master him out from the start EVEN THOUGH he stops at level 10

This is so you automatically have one 'sin that you can turn into a Master Assassin and auto get lvl 15 so he can turn that den Invunerable to Templar attacks early on in the game.

The 'Sins you recruit after this man all start at a random level and as a random specialty

If its not your first assassin recruit that this is happening to then i have no clue what is going on.