PDA

View Full Version : Some comments on Natural Point

james_ander
04-03-2007, 06:20 PM
I just wanted to relate my experience dealing with Natural Point. They are great. My son (almost 3) broke the tripod part of my TrackIR pro. They replaced it free under warranty no questions asked.

Recently I knocked it off the computer while moving my computer in a hurry (the roof sprung a leak). It dinged the front cover. It worked fine, but I am an AR computer freak. They agreed to replace the front cover free of charge. No begging or arguing, I just asked nicely and they were always super nice.

I am going to put it away until I can find a safe child and leak free place for it, but I just wanted to give some positive feedbackon Natural Point. They deserve it.

NP_Vincent
04-05-2007, 02:15 PM
No issues, glad I could help out, and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

spiffyscimitar
04-05-2007, 03:41 PM
I'm curious how much trackIR factors into game sales. I for one bought IL2 and Lock On because I wanted flight sims. TrackIR made the game so immersive it got me to also buy BoB2, MSFSX, and later even GTR2, GTLegends, and StarShatter. Now of course, I already had an interest in all these games, but I doubt I would have pulled the trigger without the added incentive of hardware support. I wonder if I'm alone in this, and if development companies are aware of the added pull trackIr gives people who use it to buy their product.

I also suppose that as many there are of us using track IR, the user base is still too small for bigger companies making games such as GTA to consider spending ressources implementing it.