PDA

View Full Version : New Edition To The Gameplay,

Lost_Hobo17
10-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Guessing that ubisoft didn't think about this, why not add the gameplay of 'The Eagle'. Giving the player a new experience in flying high or low, discovering new locations, locating guards, dropping feathers for new locations, causing distractions and side missions for 'The Eagle'.

thedeadman_47
10-08-2011, 08:42 AM
you know...that the assassin order took the eagle as one of it's symbols but there is no relation between this and that in any other way and there is no story background for this so it is pointless and useless. it's just my opinion though

reini03
10-08-2011, 08:46 AM
You know, there's that little button at the top saying "Find", there you enter a keyword and press "GO". It will take you to a page showing all topics containing the entered keyword... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

inf1nity07
10-08-2011, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
You know, there's that little button at the top saying "Find", there you enter a keyword and press "GO". It will take you to a page showing all topics containing the entered keyword... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Dude seriously I never new that. So thanks for posting tis sarcastic remark. Im not kidding. i was like They should really have a search engine here so i do not have to go fishing through the forums to see if there is already a topic. So no lie man thanks haha.

dewgel
10-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
you know...that the assassin order took the eagle as one of it's symbols but there is no relation between this and that in any other way and there is no story background for this so it is pointless and useless. it's just my opinion though

There was no need for that tbh, you don't automatically hit search for anything you've just thought of expecting answers. The only time you would do that is for something obvious like how to complete a certain task.

Jexx21
10-08-2011, 09:13 AM
I would rather have the Assassin Recruits be our eyes in a way. Have them analyzing the rooftops, the streets, all in the crowd or running on the roof tops.

thedeadman_47
10-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by dewgel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:

There was no need for that tbh, you don't automatically hit search for anything you've just thought of expecting answers. The only time you would do that is for something obvious like how to complete a certain task. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> wrong qoute

RzaRecta357
10-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Sounds cheesy and the most far fetched thing I've seen on this game and it has ancient aliens frig.

blazefp
10-08-2011, 02:30 PM
And please change the title of the thread, I really thought that Ubi made another edition when I read the title.