PDA

View Full Version : Pe 2 armament question

MucusG
04-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Does anyone know if we get this

"One interesting detail concerning the Pe-2 was its use of the AG-2 aerial grenade. A store of them were carried in the tail, to be ejected and explode about 80 meters (260 feet) behind the aircraft and scatter shrapnel in the path of a pursuer. The Soviets claimed that about 1 out of every 5 aerial kills obtained by the Pe-2 were obtained with this weapon."

My special skill of getting onto everyones 12 o'clock may finilly become useful http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

MucusG
04-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Does anyone know if we get this

"One interesting detail concerning the Pe-2 was its use of the AG-2 aerial grenade. A store of them were carried in the tail, to be ejected and explode about 80 meters (260 feet) behind the aircraft and scatter shrapnel in the path of a pursuer. The Soviets claimed that about 1 out of every 5 aerial kills obtained by the Pe-2 were obtained with this weapon."

My special skill of getting onto everyones 12 o'clock may finilly become useful http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Waldo.Pepper
04-27-2006, 10:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1 out of every 5 aerial kills obtained by the Pe-2 were obtained with this weapon." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the best example of overclaiming I have read in quite some time.

Tooz_69GIAP
04-28-2006, 03:01 AM
I seriously doubt we will have this option. Although we may see it on the IL-10, as the launcher was standard. It was standard on the Pe-2 as well, but I just don't see it happening. We'll find out soon!

p1ngu666
04-28-2006, 03:18 AM
il2's had them aswell

Kocur_
04-28-2006, 03:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by p1ngu666:
il2's had them aswell </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps in some very late examples? I've never seen any info on that weapon on Il-2s.

Fox_3
04-28-2006, 04:01 AM
According to Ian Boys's review over at Simhq it only has bombs for loadouts. No rockets or anything exotic I'm afraid.

p1ngu666
04-28-2006, 04:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kocur_:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by p1ngu666:
il2's had them aswell </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps in some very late examples? I've never seen any info on that weapon on Il-2s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

in some it was the gunner who chucked them out, i dont think it was in all of the il2's either