PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we will see any single player DLC?

eagleforlife1
11-22-2011, 11:39 AM
I don't think that we will see anymore of Ezio as he left all of his weapons and armour in the vault. However, on one of the Mediterranean Defence missions Ezio sends some recruits to Athens to retrieve some First Civ Seals. Maybe some DLC could show the recruits bringing them to Ezio and him reliving Altair's memories between the age of 26 and 62 (particularly the trip to Mongolia). Although I would quite like to play as Ezio again.

Gil_217
11-22-2011, 11:48 AM
I truly hope so!

Brunadas
11-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Gil_217:
I truly hope so!

I hope so too.They did it with Assassin's Creed 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,I don't see a reason to they don't do it.

kriegerdesgottes
11-22-2011, 11:56 PM
We better have some SP dlc. I will be extremely unhappy if they only release MP dlc which I have no intention of buying.

Dear Ubisoft: AC is not a MP game.

Sincerely Kriegerdesgottes.

eagleforlife1
11-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
We better have some SP dlc. I will be extremely unhappy if they only release MP dlc which I have no intention of buying.

^ 100% agree with this.

THUNDERJET429ci
11-23-2011, 12:14 PM
i cant stand ac mp . who the hell wants to play as a templar . i wish they would leave it out completely and just concentrate on sp . the game has gone downhill a bit since the addition of mp . its still a good game but i think it could be much better .

DoctorMoby
11-23-2011, 12:19 PM
I doubt we will see Ezio ever again watch embers and see...

eagleforlife1
11-23-2011, 01:05 PM
I have seen Embers. However, the Da Vinci Disappearance took place in 1506; a year before the end of Brotherhood.

eagleforlife1
11-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by LETSGORACINBOYS:
i cant stand ac mp . who the hell wants to play as a templar . i wish they would leave it out completely and just concentrate on sp . the game has gone downhill a bit since the addition of mp . its still a good game but i think it could be much better .

100% agree.

Razrback16
11-23-2011, 02:14 PM
While I like DLC, they didn't really leave themselves room for DLC unless they are going to do some goofy out of chronological sequence crap like they did with DaVinci Disappearance -- don't get me wrong, that sequence was great, but I don't like how they screwed up the timeline on it so you have to play it out of order. Don't want to see another screwup like that.

PartyAnimalia
11-23-2011, 07:53 PM
I would love to play as Altiar when he was in Cyprus or with with Bouchart and the Grand Templar Arcive ( which when Leandros died I thought he was talking about not an actual temple like he was cut off when he died or something but I digress.)

Madman6884
11-24-2011, 04:28 AM
-_- Just...hush.
The multiplayer is made by a different team and has no connection to the SP's gradual downgrade (and in fact, for me, is a saving grace for the lack of content with ACB and far moreso ACR).
The cause of that would be, and can only be accounted to, the annual releases. Never once have I seen a series that doesn't suffer from being pushed out the door in only a year. I have many fears for AC3 because of this, and I do hope that they go back to bi-annual releases afterwards.

Anywho, I digress from the original topic. I wouldn't doubt that they'll have some DLC for the single player, the only question is if it will be as notable and important as the Da Vinci Disappearance.

kriegerdesgottes
11-24-2011, 11:34 AM
I agree with you that the annual milking of AC is the franchise's biggest problem to date and certainly more so than MP but as decent as AC's MP is, I feel it doesn't fit the game and it's unnecessary. I'd rather have all the teams concentrate on SP and leave MP to Activision and EA.

xx-pyro
11-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Hope there isn't, would rather they work on AC3 than devote any time to an hour or two long DLC that is hardly replayable. The game had great closure so adding more (if it's after the ending) would ruin that, and adding stuff in as fore mentioned would be a waste of resource in my opinion.

THUNDERJET429ci
11-25-2011, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by madman
-_- Just...hush.
The multiplayer is made by a different team and has no connection to the SP's gradual downgrade (and in fact, for me, is a saving grace for the lack of content with ACB and far moreso ACR).
The cause of that would be, and can only be accounted to, the annual releases. Never once have I seen a series that doesn't suffer from being pushed out the door in only a year. I have many fears for AC3 because of this, and I do hope that they go back to bi-annual releases afterwards.

i understand that 2 different groups work on this but they still have to put all in one package . this takes away time , money , and other resources away from sp .if you have x amout of money and time to create something it doesnt really make much since to devide your resources . it makes more since to put all your resouces into what got the game the following that it has. i do agree that short time in between is part of the decline but i see mp as playing the major part.

xx-pyro
11-25-2011, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by madman
-_- Just...hush.

i understand that 2 different groups work on this but they still have to put all in one package . this takes away time , money , and other resources away from sp .if you have x amout of money and time to create something it doesnt really make much since to devide your resources . it makes more since to put all your resouces into what got the game the following that it has. i do agree that short time in between is part of the decline but i see mp as playing the major part.

They got studios that never worked on AC before ACB to work on the MP portion of the game- that's not resources wasted it's resources added and used in a beneficial way. You realize you can't have too many studios working on the SP without collaborating because then you get mistakes in the game right? Example: The red trail in ACB- a simple mistake that led to speculation for almost a year because of communication error between devs.

THUNDERJET429ci
11-27-2011, 10:48 AM
how is that ? did the other studio do the work for free? is money not a resource ? did they just miraculously put it all in the same package . it doesnt matter how many studios worked on it to make 2 mode they are ultimately goin to take away from th 1st . yeah i know what youre gonna say " ubi has plenty of money hiring 2 studios isnt goin to hurt them" and that right but they still have a projected profit for when the game comes out which means they put a cap on how much they will spend on development . if you only have a certain amount of money and you split it between 2 studios then youre stretching your "resources" ( yes money is a resource ) farther than they need to go . why not put all that money into what got the game where it is?

playassassins1
11-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Maybe they are going to do a Desmond DLC on the Animus Island, Since there are still 2 pillars left with no portal and one in the middle that has no portal.

eagleforlife1
11-27-2011, 12:57 PM
Hopefully some Ezio/Altair DLC as well.

smoothcrimi20
12-13-2011, 03:21 PM
I hope they make a huge map pack with all the cities from Italy like Florence with a few missions and weapons. I would also like to see Leonardo again and see how Rome is doing.

AnthonyA85
12-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Like Smoothcrimi said, IF they do add SP DLC, i hope they add Masyaf and Acre as free-roaming options. Acre is one of my fav cities from AC1 (and it would be nice to try and find the old Assassin Bureo.

Or that they add more Altair sequences, we missed a big portion of his life in ACR, and also missed some important milestones (the creation of his Armor for instance, it's never even MENTIONED in ACR for cryin' out loud!), unless he's wearing it in that final segment when he kills Abass.

playassassins1
12-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Maybe we will see some Dlc of Ezio between ACR and Embers.

Razrback16
12-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

Yeah, I haven't even tried the MP, and have no intention in doing so. It is a SP game.

snazzyjabber123
12-25-2011, 06:42 AM
I think that Brotherhood MP is useless, but Revelations has those Abstergo inside files, with dossiers on their company, and videos.
But MP DLC, just no.
I'm not paying a penny for some "skins" to make you look different.
As for the topic at hand, I sure hope so.
I don't know if anyone noticed, but there are two pairs of close pillars, like the ones that lead to the "Desmonds Journey", except that they have no "link".
I would DEFINETLY buy some SP DLC, as long as it has some Altair in it and free roaming some more masyaf or a new area.even if not, I will still buy it, as long as it unlocks something new, like Hazard from ACB, maybe a spear sheath ( long sheath).