PDA

View Full Version : Game Guide ****SPOILERS INSIDE****

devingantt
11-10-2007, 04:48 PM
I just went to gamestop and purchased the official game guide for Assassins Creed. I read pretty much read all of. And let me just say OMG there is so much cool stuff to this game. and there is a huge plot twist at the end a truly amazing game indeed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

***spoiler tags added

KlNDRED
11-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by devingantt:
I just went to gamestop and purchased the official game guide for Assassins Creed. I read pretty much read all of. And let me just say OMG there is so much cool stuff to this game. and there is a huge plot twist at the end a truly amazing game indeed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

shhhh. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Im not getting one. I wanna play it and unlock stuff by myself http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

iPlunder
11-10-2007, 05:00 PM
I think i know the huge plot twist. Thanks to a no spoiler warning over at gamefaqs. And not the one everyone knows.

IHS_Spitfire
11-10-2007, 05:01 PM
You could have put POSSIBLE SPOILERS I didn't want to know there was a plot twist at the end.

iPlunder
11-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Theres a plot twist in almost every game^

devingantt
11-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by IHS_Spitfire:
You could have put POSSIBLE SPOILERS I didn't want to know there was a plot twist at the end.

Sorry about that but if you look at an interview of jade she says as you assassinate the 9 ???? main people you will find out that there is more to the story

MiniAssasin
11-10-2007, 05:20 PM
yeah we know there is more to the story and sci fi stuff and most of us has seen the beginning intro and we all pretty much guessed that.

i also know there is a tenth...feel free to post anythoing else for me as long as you write in it white so it doesnt spoil it for those who dont want to know. and put spolier before your white text

dd22cowboys
11-10-2007, 05:20 PM
how much is this so called "guide"? I think i will buy one unless its more than 20 USD.

devingantt
11-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
how much is this so called "guide"? I think i will buy one unless its more than 20 USD.
34.99 yeah i couldn't believe it too

MiniAssasin
11-10-2007, 05:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
34.99 yeah i couldn't believe it too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yo could you spoil the storyline for me in white. i need summin to read

whoopedazz
11-10-2007, 05:39 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">*SPOILER WARNING*</span>

Spoiler:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The 9th guy you gotta kill is the master Assassin. I dont remember his name, but you got to kill a bunch of Master Assassins .. lol.. I know this sound weird,.. cause it is.. ^^ Its like he cloned him self, anyway!
Its kinda the same at the 13. I think.
The 9 key mission: You got to kill all the 8 key people you just killed. That means; the 1st guy, 2nd guy, 3rd .. 4.. So its 8vs1 .. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif - It must be a great feeling to save the world 2 times ;D ..</span>
Well, that was one of the major spoilers - you gotta fight the <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Master Assassin</span> . Now.. If you havnt read anything in white, you must be confused. "Who shall i fight" .. Well, Im tired.. And I hope this made you more interested in the game from both sides. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

I dont want to talk about the first 45 seconds of the game, you must see that with your own eyes .. ;P - I personally havn't watched it :P...
-
Omg i must be bored ._. Its l8.. 'night.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Why are you reading this? My post is already ended! You must learn to stop reading spoilers! BAAAD TALIMAR!</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">o____O'</span>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

devingantt
11-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devingantt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:

yo could you spoil the storyline for me in white. i need summin to read </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fine spoiler in white. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">You are Desmond Miles a desendent of Altair. You are taken by the wired organization, and the is this machine that you lay down on allowing to see your past memories of alitar. and thats were most of the action takes place as you seen in videos. as you assassinate the nine key guys and girl. (note after every time you assasinate the baddies some times at three at a time you return as demond and you talk to Alice and the Doctor to learn the some back story. then you go back to the machine and return as altair)you find out your master the old guy is the tenth templar and you have to kill him. and your master has procession of a object that gives him powers. first he uses it to turn all of your fellow assassins against you, all but a few ( the regional assassins leader and other people). then what he does is revives all nine baddies and you have to fight them all at once. then he duplicates himself 8th times and you have to fight them all then assassinate the real one. then some wired stuff happens then you return as Desmond miles again the you basically wrap up the story. and after the dr. and Alice leave you have full access to the machine and you can replay the game at any point. which is the free roaming at the end </span>

TheDoctor829
11-10-2007, 07:52 PM
In the IGN in-depth hands on they mentioned Altair recieved a weapon we would love at the end of the game, but the failed to say exactly what it was, can you post what this weapon is in white?

AldirTheKnight
11-10-2007, 08:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devingantt:

yo could you spoil the storyline for me in white. i need summin to read </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fine spoiler in white. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">You are Desmond Miles a desendent of Altair. You are taken by the wired organization, and the is this machine that you lay down on allowing to see your past memories of alitar. and thats were most of the action takes place as you seen in videos. as you assassinate the nine key guys and girl. (note after every time you assasinate the baddies some times at three at a time you return as demond and you talk to Alice and the Doctor to learn the some back story. then you go back to the machine and return as altair)you find out your master the old guy is the tenth templar and you have to kill him. and your master has procession of a object that gives him powers. first he uses it to turn all of your fellow assassins against you, all but a few ( the regional assassins leader and other people). then what he does is revives all nine baddies and you have to fight them all at once. then he duplicates himself 8th times and you have to fight them all then assassinate the real one. then some wired stuff happens then you return as Desmond miles again the you basically wrap up the story. and after the dr. and Alice leave you have full access to the machine and you can replay the game at any point. which is the free roaming at the end </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">well, that's ****, I was waiting for something much more epic, and...well, realistic

man, that ending is s***</span>

iPlunder
11-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Yah, whats that incredible weapon at the end?

devingantt
11-10-2007, 08:03 PM
spoilers in white <span class="ev_code_WHITE">That is a wired one but i believe that it was an upgraded version of your sword </span>

WeWantEasy
11-10-2007, 08:06 PM
i also know there is a tenth

THANKS ASSFACE!

iPlunder
11-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Thats it? Why would we love that?

AltairAssassin1
11-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by iPlunder:
I think i know the huge plot twist. Thanks to a no spoiler warning over at gamefaqs. And not the one everyone knows.

Same here. I feel like ranting, and killing people. And then erasing all of the spoilers I saw from those "DUuUDE, NO SPOILERZ i SWEARZ" videos.

zgubilici
11-10-2007, 08:12 PM
It's a matter of common courtesy to warn your fellow forum members if you're about to post something that might spoil their game experience.

Spoiler tags have to be added to threads that reveal content of the game or plot twists.

devingantt
11-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by iPlunder:
Thats it? Why would we love that?

I also don't know why that would be so cool

NDDONS09
Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
thats only the limited n it comes with an artbook...the regular is only 20...and the art book comes with the limited edition game

avsrule247
I may as well read the damn thing, at least then I will not crave to play it so badly before it comes out.

devingantt
11-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by NDDONS09:
thats only the limited n it comes with an artbook...the regular is only 20...and the art book comes with the limited edition game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I got the one with the art book
p.s. if there is anymore question i will be happy to answer them in white text

avsrule247
11-10-2007, 08:19 PM
When you beat the game, do you have to reload at the last memory block to free roam? For example, just before the last boss? Or can you continue playing after the last boss? I doubt it will make a difference, but I am just wondering.

EDIT

In case you misunderstood....

A) You must reload just before the fight with the last boss
B) You can reload AFTER the fight with the last boss?

stix489
11-10-2007, 08:21 PM
hey devingantt...I sent you a PM...so reply whenever you can!! thx http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

devingantt
11-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
When you beat the game, do you have to reload at the last memory block to free roam? For example, just before the last boss? Or can you continue playing after the last boss? I doubt it will make a difference, but I am just wondering.

EDIT

In case you misunderstood....

A) You must reload just before the fight with the last boss
B) You can reload AFTER the fight with the last boss?

Spoiler in white <span class="ev_code_WHITE">What happens is lets say your on the last level but you want to brush up on your basic skills you can load the earlier memory block and replay them. and after your done with the game you can do the same thing and possibly go and kill Talal a second time</span>

TheDoctor829
11-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Hey, do you know what all of the updgrades and items are that you earn by completing the assinations?

stix489
11-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Thx for the reply...Can you please list what is on the CONTENTS page?...if there is one.

devingantt
11-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by TheDoctor829:
Hey, do you know what all of the updgrades and items are that you earn by completing the assinations?

ok spoiler in white <span class="ev_code_WHITE">you get more bars on your syncornation meter (more health)
rank 0 no ablilies health at four
rank 1 assassins's sword hidden blade health 5
rank 2 Assassin's short blade, counter attack move health 6
rank 3 throwing knives 5, tackle move, health 7
rank 4 assassin's gloves, counter grab health 8
rank 5 assassin's boots, counter dodge assassins blade upgrade +1 damgage health 9
rank 6 throwing knives 10 health 10
rank 7 assassin's sword new move, defense breaker move health 11
rank 8 assassins short sword upgrade +1 damgage
health 12
rank 9 assassins sword upgrade damage +2 throwing knives 15 health 13
doing optional missions also increases health </span>
What contents page stix489 ?

stix489
11-10-2007, 09:05 PM
What contents page stix489 ?

You know...the first page that lists what exactly is in the game guide...kinda like the page that lists all the chapters and their corresponding pages in a novel.

TheDoctor829
11-10-2007, 09:08 PM
like the table of contents

devingantt
11-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by stix489:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What contents page stix489 ?

You know...the first page that lists what exactly is in the game guide...kinda like the page that lists all the chapters and their corresponding pages in a novel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is one but it is way too long and I'm too lazy to copy

stix489
11-10-2007, 09:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stix489:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What contents page stix489 ?

You know...the first page that lists what exactly is in the game guide...kinda like the page that lists all the chapters and their corresponding pages in a novel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is one but it is way too long and I'm too lazy to copy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I understand. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

well can you make it one of the pages you're gonna scan! thx

MiniAssasin
11-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by WeWantEasy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i also know there is a tenth

THANKS ASSFACE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im sorry did i spoil that theres a tenth assasination, that isnt a spoiler ffs

they giv more away in interviews
and cheers dude i kinda knew all that anyway without the guide but thanks for sharing.

devingantt
11-11-2007, 08:04 AM
The games is really cool cannot wait to get my hand on the full version

avsrule247
11-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Does it say in the guide how you get your health bar up?

devingantt
11-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
Does it say in the guide how you get your health bar up?
spoiler white <span class="ev_code_WHITE">It goes up by completing optional mission such as saving citizens collecting flags and going up tall buildings. if you get hit your health recharges 1 bar in about 5sec</span>

Zulkin
11-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Do you think the game guide is worth it? I don't mean for reading ahead and figuring out what happens. I mean, would it be worth it to get the game guide with the game, not so much for being walked through every mission (which would sort of defeat the purpose of the game) but just as a supplement of sorts? Like, for maps, general style/strategy tips, and stuff like that? (And maybe flag locations)

lostassassin123
11-11-2007, 09:03 AM
LoL
I just tought(or whatever You write this):
Jade said: "This game can be completed 100 times, and each would be different" and "There isn`t a clear path to complete the game".....
And then a guide pops up, ruining her toughts http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif
LoL joke...or is it?....

devingantt
11-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Zulkin:
Do you think the game guide is worth it? I don't mean for reading ahead and figuring out what happens. I mean, would it be worth it to get the game guide with the game, not so much for being walked through every mission (which would sort of defeat the purpose of the game) but just as a supplement of sorts? Like, for maps, general style/strategy tips, and stuff like that? (And maybe flag locations)

It tells you where the flags are and gives you cool info it's 300 pages long which tells you everything from templars locations to best stragey to killing someone. so in my opinion you don't need it to beat the game but it's something thats helps

yehonatan.roth
11-11-2007, 10:12 AM
iam going to play the game blind folded(in a hippothetical sense...)

then after playing it with out any help and on my behavyour of the moment...

(diden't write what i men't forgot the saying...)

then i will buy the guide and play it intentionally how i woulden't have played it...

braxton888
11-11-2007, 02:00 PM
thats really stupid i dont want to be some futureistic or modern kid and then go inside the machine i just want to be altair all the time i dont want to see his memorys how stupid would that be boring http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif i dont think its true about the machine it doesnt make since bc when she plays the game when she starts it goes straight to altiar it never goes to anyone named devon something that would be the dumbest thing ive ever heard if your right that changes my thinking about the game ill still get it for the altair parts but i dont think im gonna want to play as a kid called devond **** a pants ya anyway i just dont want to play as some lame modern kid all im saying who agrees??????????????????????????????????????????

devingantt
11-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by braxton888:
thats really stupid i dont want to be some futureistic or modern kid and then go inside the machine i just want to be altair all the time i dont want to see his memorys how stupid would that be boring http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif i dont think its true about the machine it doesnt make since bc when she plays the game when she starts it goes straight to altiar it never goes to anyone named devon something that would be the dumbest thing ive ever heard if your right that changes my thinking about the game ill still get it for the altair parts but i dont think im gonna want to play as a kid called devond **** a pants ya anyway i just dont want to play as some lame modern kid all im saying who agrees??????????????????????????????????????????

first not everyone wanted to know that spoiler so next time write in white and second I dont care that much about the storyline. i care more about the gameplay,graphics,ai, ect thats more important so i will still get the game. ps your not really a kid your in your 20's. which is the same age as altair

avsrule247
11-11-2007, 04:32 PM
devingantt, Thank you very much for your information. I really appreciate it.

Assasinoftheold
11-11-2007, 04:51 PM
That is the story or made up garbage?!?!

devingantt
11-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Assasinoftheold:
That is the story or made up garbage?!?!

it is 100 percent true http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

avsrule247
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Yes, it is true. I just finished watching the Youtube videos of the begining. This is the truth.

delver1
11-11-2007, 06:52 PM
The suprise weapon could be a gun... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

JACKREAPER564
11-11-2007, 07:21 PM
no way man

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gifTHE REAPER IS BACK http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif