PDA

View Full Version : Missing resolutions for normal screen monitors??

chmun77
05-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Any idea how can I set the resolution to 1280 x 1024?? Used to have that as 1 of the options before the patch. But now I have to use the wide screen resolution instead? I'm not using a wide screen LCD.

Please advice??

KingDaniel0
05-08-2010, 10:32 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------

The Resolution option 'should' be there. First select the correct Aspect Ratio, which your Monitor Supports, and then Scroll down the resolution list by using the Mouse Wheel button.

After applying the PATCH, you need to again select the proper resolution you want, and which your Monitor supports. Try scrolling down the list again, and change your Aspect Ratio to 4:3. The Patch seems to reset ALL the game settings ?

--------------------------------------------------------------

ForceReconNeo
05-08-2010, 08:16 PM
KingDaniel0 for ... king? maybe moderator hehe.

dontos
05-08-2010, 10:47 PM
I had the same issue after installing 1.02. Uninstall and reinstall the game and the patch. That worked for me.

KingDaniel0
05-09-2010, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Limerick_:
KingDaniel0 for ... king? maybe moderator hehe.

Hello,

I'm NO Forum MOD out here, nor did I sound like one (Armchair Mod). If you are not comfortable with my Alias/Username, or me posting any REPLY/help at these Forums here, you can always REPORT it to the Forum Manager/Mods out here.

There is a 'Report This Post' button/Option for this, at the bottom right side. Or, you can PM/PT the Forum Manager/Global Moderator about my reply. Let them decide, If I'm breaking any Forum rules and/or Spamming.

The Forum Moderators will usually have the following text written below their UserName e.g. Splinter Cell Moderator, Far Cry Moderator, IL2 & Silent Hunter Moderator, Global Moderator etc.

My reply was only related to OP's Query (i.e. SCC Resolution problem).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------