PDA

View Full Version : Funnest or most intersting kill

behrskins
12-27-2011, 08:25 AM
The other day, I accidently lobbed smoke up on the roof. I thought that was cool and the next time I saw my target sitting up on a roof (I hate roofers) I lobbed some smoke up at him and got a nice grab kill for the effort. Been able to repeat it a few times. It's fun if they have their mic on because I don't think many people realize that you can throw smoke up on a roof.

HeJurm
12-27-2011, 08:30 AM
That's actually pretty cool. Nice way to stop roofers. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

A Cupcake Nurse
12-27-2011, 08:36 AM
That is a nice one~ Mine is more 'derp' than interesting, but I'm sure it was interesting for my target.

I was just beginning to use poison at the time and had popped it on my target, while walking away and feeling like a boss for that incognito ... I realized he had three pursuers and they were all coming towards him. So I ran back and intercepted my own poison ._.

A guy named Rap
12-27-2011, 12:48 PM
- Getting slapped in the butt when killed while climbing.

- Poisoning roofers then they die while on mid-air, with their head landing on the edge of another building

- Killing someone who you have a 5 second fight with on who gets to be inside the haystacks.

AntiChrist7
12-27-2011, 01:56 PM
its extremely funny, but i laughed at the time

AA on MSN, my base is on the high point, so w have the place before the church for us. I Set myelf in the blend group, kill the first guy who runs past, 5 seconds later another one runs past, 600 points easily won http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

XxSewerRat28xX
12-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Well this isnt a kill but in artifact assault on Mont Saint Michel there was only two people for each team and we were just staring at each other on the barrier, and eventually we threw smoke at them, stunned them and left. Then they tried the same thing but we both had tripwire bombs and we killed them haha. The whole game it went back and forth us stuning them and them stunning us.

Miranger
12-27-2011, 02:19 PM
There was a guy on K'Hospital standing on the building to the left hiding on like a wall that was blocked off to the square, he was getting stuns there. He got me the first time but the 2'nd time i focus/poisoned him as he ran off the roof & stayed down!

XxKillaChaosxX
12-27-2011, 08:54 PM
I haven't gotten off yet in ACR, and wonder if it still even works, but in ACB it was always entertaining watching posion taking effect on someone in a haybale.

BrazilianSkill
12-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Once i saw my pursuer 40 m away from me, then he stood still. Next thing i saw was him sliding across the map and stabbing me for 1300 points. It was just great http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

deadly_thought
12-27-2011, 11:36 PM
poisoned a roofer on MSM and jumped off the edge he jumped and died mid air and his body landed on the tight rope he just laid there draped over it i got killed cause i was staring but it was worth it