PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to anyone?

assassinato_862
11-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Okay, so I'm playing Manhunt, and I morphed a group and hid in an haystack. Unfortunately, my teamates huddle in the group too and before you know it, they storm the place and almost everyone is killed...except me. But then, I randomly get out of the haystack and one spots me and delivers the blow (and NOT in the good way, mind you!)

Another one is when there was a perfect bench, two NPC's with the same skin, and I sat down, my hutner came around the corner and kills me because my character kept getting up and I wanted it sit down!!!! Another is the group blend, and I kept getting out of the blend, and the pursuer wasn't even going for me! It goes on and on and on, and it's really annoying. Even people online says stuff like, "Dude why did you move? I didn't even see you!"

So I ask again, does this happen to anyone else besides me????

assassinato_862
11-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Okay, so I'm playing Manhunt, and I morphed a group and hid in an haystack. Unfortunately, my teamates huddle in the group too and before you know it, they storm the place and almost everyone is killed...except me. But then, I randomly get out of the haystack and one spots me and delivers the blow (and NOT in the good way, mind you!)

Another one is when there was a perfect bench, two NPC's with the same skin, and I sat down, my hutner came around the corner and kills me because my character kept getting up and I wanted it sit down!!!! Another is the group blend, and I kept getting out of the blend, and the pursuer wasn't even going for me! It goes on and on and on, and it's really annoying. Even people online says stuff like, "Dude why did you move? I didn't even see you!"

So I ask again, does this happen to anyone else besides me????

Nick1021
11-27-2010, 10:40 PM
It was a horrible experience for my mother D'=

E-Zekiel
11-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Only in mobile groups when I let the NPC take control of my character. And even this is somewhat rare.

Javilionaire
11-28-2010, 04:45 AM
I think this happens when you're in the enemie's line of sight.

Keksus
11-28-2010, 04:54 AM
I had it once that it was impossible for me to blend in, because nothing was noticed as a hiding spot anymore. Also my blender perk didn't worked anymore. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

RobertSlover
11-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Yeah...though I only get forced out of a group when it randomly disbands or the NPCs bump into me and force me to stumble as the group keeps moving. But the biggest fail is when I was in a haystack, I get out and walk around a corner and some one kills me while I was supposedly still in the haystack. >_< Way to go server lag....