PDA

View Full Version : Cant get a personal avatar photo to show in the bottom of my posts

DIRTY-MAC
12-25-2007, 06:25 AM
cant get a photo to show in the 500pixels x 150 pixels were allowed to have as an avatar on the bottom of our posts, I have used the but dont know if thats the right way to do so?

DIRTY-MAC
12-25-2007, 06:25 AM
cant get a photo to show in the 500pixels x 150 pixels were allowed to have as an avatar on the bottom of our posts, I have used the but dont know if thats the right way to do so?

Bearcat99
12-25-2007, 07:56 AM
First you have to have a place to host the image... Hit the Essentials Thread in my sig below and look for a few image hosting services like Photobucket ot Image shack.. the notes on thos sites are in pink lettering.

Once you sign up for an account and find an image you want to use upload the image to that service. It will give you a URL fore the image like

http://www.your image/photodump.com

or something like that.. When you get the URL take the URL and drop it in between the image tags in your post and it should work.

In order to place that in your sig in every post you will have to go to:

Go/PersonalZone/Profile/View/Edit Complete Profile and you will see a box that will have Signature next to it on the left.. drop the tag with your info there.