PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of pre ordering Revelations

Ru1986
08-22-2011, 05:39 AM
Hi Guys.

I have one quick question about revelations before i pre order. What extra does the collectors edition give you instead of the normal version. I mean this in terms of Game content. I can see on Amazon you can get memorablier and other stuff that a grown man should not be bothered about, however i wanted to know what i am gaining in terms of game content by buying the collectors edition. If nothing i will just save my money and get the normal edition. Anyone Know?

Blind2Society
08-22-2011, 06:50 AM
I'm sure there's a thread around here that has the informatio you seek. Other than searching for it you can click the top of the page where it says assassin's creed brother hoodand that will take you to where you can watch the trailers. At the end of said trailers it shows the extra content (depending onwhere you're from).

Off the top of my head, there is a single player mission, some extra ammo capacity and some armor skins.

Calvarok
08-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Don't forget Assassin's Creed Embers, a 20 minute animated short film that takes place after Revelations is over and Ezio is trying to settle down!

ShaneO7K
08-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
Don't forget Assassin's Creed Embers, a 20 minute animated short film that takes place after Revelations is over and Ezio is trying to settle down!

That's probably something I'll watch on youtube, but yeah it's also great as extra for pre-ordering.

Krayus Korianis
08-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:

That's probably something I'll watch on youtube, but yeah it's also great as extra for pre-ordering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't watch Embers on YouTube or Ascendance either. They get removed very quickly as Ubisoft doesn't want them freely given.

I've pre-ordered at GameStop for the Signature Edition which includes the 3 bonuses to weapons capacity (5 arrows, 3 bombs and 2 bullets), the Vlad Prison mission, the AC:R Soundtrack and Embers as well as the Ottoman Jester.

kalo.yanis
08-22-2011, 05:53 PM
I think I might pre-order the Collector's edition myself. You get the Ottoman Jester, the Crusader, The Vlad's prison map, Embers, the OST and the artbook. Plus, an awesome box!
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110605222704/assassinscreed/images/archive/5/54/20110607070215!ACR_Collector_Edition.jpg

Krayus Korianis
08-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by NBST:
I think I might pre-order the Collector's edition myself. You get the Ottoman Jester, the Crusader, The Vlad's prison map, Embers, the OST and the artbook. Plus, an awesome box!
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110605222704/assassinscreed/images/archive/5/54/20110607070215!ACR_Collector_Edition.jpg

Yea, but think about this, in time... The DLC (the extra DLC you and I will get) will be given as paid/bundled DLC for everyone else.

LightRey
08-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NBST:

Yea, but think about this, in time... The DLC (the extra DLC you and I will get) will be given as paid/bundled DLC for everyone else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
pffsh, that's for the patient. I want it nao!

ProdiGurl
08-22-2011, 08:44 PM
I've never pre-ordered any games, or bought any when they first come out, so my Q. is,
Is the $60.00 pre-order price for Xbox360 the normal price it will be on Nov. 15 release date?

I noticed the PC version was $50.00 on pre-order.

If I'm going to by paying $60 anyway when it first comes out, I might as well preorder it & get the Xtras.

Black_Widow9
08-23-2011, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Hi Guys.

I have one quick question about revelations before i pre order. What extra does the collectors edition give you instead of the normal version. I mean this in terms of Game content. I can see on Amazon you can get memorablier and other stuff that a grown man should not be bothered about, however i wanted to know what i am gaining in terms of game content by buying the collectors edition. If nothing i will just save my money and get the normal edition. Anyone Know?

Please check out this Topic- http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Official Assassin's Creed Revelations Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7451033239)