PDA

View Full Version : Digital download question

kaidwilde
03-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi folks. Had a question for anyone who had pre-ordered the digital download version of SH4.

Has anyone been able to either pre-load the game or even download it today? I would think that if today is the official release day, it would be available to download, but all I have on my account page is a non-clickable button that says "Preordered" on it. Though I know on one here can actually solve this problem, I am curious how many others are having this same thing happen.

Thanks in advance.

kaidwilde
03-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi folks. Had a question for anyone who had pre-ordered the digital download version of SH4.

Has anyone been able to either pre-load the game or even download it today? I would think that if today is the official release day, it would be available to download, but all I have on my account page is a non-clickable button that says "Preordered" on it. Though I know on one here can actually solve this problem, I am curious how many others are having this same thing happen.

Thanks in advance.

Minoos
03-20-2007, 09:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Pre-Order now and download as soon as the game is available(currently expected on approximately 3/21/2007)! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://digitalstore.ubi.com/product.aspx?gid=178&pid=3264

kaidwilde
03-20-2007, 10:02 AM
the 21st. Gotcha. Thank you. The last time I had seen that page, it didn't have that date on it.

Thanks again.