PDA

View Full Version : Error Loading A6M3

jetguy06
05-16-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm in a Seafire campaign, and have come very far, from Iwo Jima, to Okinawa, but now it says during one mission that it can't load the A6M3.Has anyone here experienced that same problem?Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as I would HATE to delete a campaign that I've come so far on.Thanks to all.

WTE_Galway
05-17-2006, 01:04 AM
i got a similiar error once because of deleted skins

if you cant get around it .. go into the configuration file and replace the mission number causing the trouble with the number for the last good mission .. you will end up with the last mission twice .. this will reload the last mission instead of the new one, see if that helps

jetguy06
05-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Sorry.....but I'm kind of a noob to computers...I'm only 16.I hoenstly don't know how to get to my configurations or anything.I just love the game.....I've been into World War Two, and especially aviation since i could talk, so I don't know much about computers.Could you possibly tell me how to get there/what to do?Thanks.

Dew-Claw
05-18-2006, 04:23 PM
An easier way, might be to load the mission in the full mission builder, locate all the A6M3s and change them to something else.
save it. play it and continue on.

WTE_Galway
05-18-2006, 06:50 PM
there is not much i can suggest to fix this without editing files

what I DO suggest to avoid teh problem in future is download and install "IL2 STAB" as one of its features is it lets you automatically save backups of your campaign files

-HH- Beebop
05-18-2006, 07:10 PM
jetguy;

I'd be happy to walk you through making those file edits.
Left click my name and select "Invite -HH- Beebop to a Private Topic." This will allow us to speak off the forums and if necessary is a good way to send things such as e-mail addys.
Do you have the Teamspeak comms program? If so we can communitcate by voice.

jetguy06
05-20-2006, 01:54 AM
I tried clicking the choice to add you to a private topic, but it just sat there and didn't do anything.We could try AIM.Btw, if it'll make helpin easier, I'm going to post exactly what the message said.Here it is:

Error
Mission loading failed:INTERNAL
ERROR:HierMeshObj:Can't load
HIM
3DO/Plane/A6M3(Multi1)/hier.him

I hope that helps.

-HH- Beebop
05-20-2006, 03:52 AM
jetguy, check your PM's please. (Left click "New PM" at the top of the page.)

jetguy06
05-21-2006, 01:14 PM
I'm not seeing "new PM" anywhere.Sorry.

-HH- Beebop
05-21-2006, 02:39 PM
At the top of the page click "Go"/"My Space"/"Private Messaging". You'll see it there.