PDA

View Full Version : URGENT NEED UBISOFT

AboeSafiyyah
08-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Hi to all, including UBISOFT!

I'm in a urgent need of the codex edition of Assassin's creed Brotherhood. I need it for my historical classes of my education. I'm only in need of the box and the book of codex of Altair.

But if anyone has got a complete edition, that's no problem at al.

It is my last project of my education so i realyyyyy need it, i can't find it anywere online in the shops!

Someone!!

I live in the Netherlands!

LightRey
08-14-2011, 08:30 AM
Well, I have one and I live in the Netherlands, but I'm not exactly inclined to give it to some random person. What exactly do you need it for?

AboeSafiyyah
08-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Bedankt voor je reactie!!

Begin september begint school weer en ik ben samen met 2 andere bezig met een project over de historie in de tijd toen ook de engelsen, fransen enz naar de holy land kwamen. Nu moeten we dit allemaal gaan presenteren en hoe meer objecten we hebben, hoe beter, we hebben al veel dingen als plaatjes en schilderijen gehuurd, nu heb ik de kist nodig en dat boekje, we mogen ook een beetje eigen fantasie erin gooien.

Ik zou ze graag van je willen kopen!
Ik heb dan de kist nodig, en het boekje

Ikzelf woon in Delft!

English short translation:

I ve explained why i need it for my education

LightRey
08-14-2011, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by AboeSafiyyah:
Bedankt voor je reactie!!

Begin september begint school weer en ik ben samen met 2 andere bezig met een project over de historie in de tijd toen ook de engelsen, fransen enz naar de holy land kwamen. Nu moeten we dit allemaal gaan presenteren en hoe meer objecten we hebben, hoe beter, we hebben al veel dingen als plaatjes en schilderijen gehuurd, nu heb ik de kist nodig en dat boekje, we mogen ook een beetje eigen fantasie erin gooien.

Ik zou ze graag van je willen kopen!
Ik heb dan de kist nodig, en het boekje

Ikzelf woon in Delft!

English short translation:

I ve explained why i need it for my education
Nou, ik wil em eigenlijk zelf houden :/
Heb je al geprobeert te kijken of Nedgame er een verkoopt? Ze verkopen daar vaak 2de hands Collector's Editions.

AboeSafiyyah
08-14-2011, 08:48 AM
hehe begrijpelijk natuurlijk

Ja ik ben bij nedgame geweest in leiden en andere shops...winkels als bartsmit zeggen dat het niet meer leverbaar is....

LightRey
08-14-2011, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by AboeSafiyyah:
hehe begrijpelijk natuurlijk

Ja ik ben bij nedgame geweest in leiden en andere shops...winkels als bartsmit zeggen dat het niet meer leverbaar is....
Misschien kun je wat vinden op Marktplaats.nl ofzo. Verder kan ik je denkik niet helpen :/

to explain what happened to anyone that can't understand Dutch: they were prepared to buy my Codex Edition extras, but I want to keep them, so they're going to keep looking.

Ureh
08-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Have they tried eBay? All of them are overpriced but if you're patient (as in check everyday) evetually a small handful of sellers will put one up for the cheap. I think play.com (might be wrong!) also allows users to sell their used copies. So might want to check there as well.

I know your situation might be urgent, but if you're really up to it you can print or draw the codex pages and make your own box.

LightRey
08-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Ureh:
Have they tried eBay? All of them are overpriced but if you're patient (as in check everyday) evetually a small handful of sellers will put one up for the cheap. I think play.com (might be wrong!) also allows users to sell their used copies. So might want to check there as well.

I know your situation might be urgent, but if you're really up to it you can print or draw the codex pages and make your own box.
Yeah, I suggested Marktplaats.nl, which is the Dutch version of eBay (it's owned by eBay if I'm not mistaken).

Rakudaton
08-14-2011, 09:51 AM
Not wanting to be a ******, but this is supposed to be a forum in English. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Having translated what he said, I still don't understand what he needs these things for.

LightRey
08-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
Not wanting to be a ******, but this is supposed to be a forum in English. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Having translated what he said, I still don't understand what he needs these things for.
School's starting soon and they're doing a history project on time that the English, the French, etc. occupied part of the holy land (basically around the time of the crusades). They want to collect as much material for their project as possible.

Mr_Shade
08-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:

Having translated what he said, I still don't understand what he needs these things for. Indeed...

English please.

You may have to bite the bullet and pay for one, since I'm sure people will want to keep it for themselves.

You should check some of the UK sites, since you may be able to find one second hand, and they may ship to NL.