PDA

View Full Version : Templar member recruitment

Mitro-Blade
03-03-2010, 02:27 AM
If you have played AC2 you know that Assassins are born into their order. But what about the Templars? Are the members of the Templar order born into their order like the Assassins, or do they recruit people? How do you think they recruit members? I want your thoughts on this, because im pretty clueless about this, and i thought this could be a pretty good topic http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

Xanatos2007
03-03-2010, 02:47 AM
"For now you are to become a student; a child once more. As you were on the day you first joined our order."
- Al Mualim
The Assassins recruit people as well, although I'm not sure how. Probably like in the Thief series (with Garrett) where an elder of the clan noticed somebody with exceptional skill and offered to train him/her. But they probably got new members the historical way; sending missionaries of the <STRIKE>Ismaili</STRIKE>Assassin order to preach their doctrine to others and convert new followers.

I've always wondered how Templars/Freemasons get new members. I mean, you can't exactly go knocking on their front door asking "Excuse me, can I please join your secret society? I promise I'll be good."

Mitro-Blade
03-03-2010, 05:17 AM
So the Assassins also recruit people. Oh yeah, Shaun isn't born into the order, he joined so he wouldn't get eliminated by the Templars. But what about Abstergo? Maybe the Templars uses that company to their advantage. Picking the best workers to recruit into the order.

caswallawn_2k7
03-03-2010, 06:00 AM
assassins will also be recruited, because if you think of how many would die before having kid's the numbers would soon drop off and they would stop existing.

M-dahaka
03-03-2010, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
assassins will also be recruited, because if you think of how many would die before having kid's the numbers would soon drop off and they would stop existing.

Well, I'm sure guys like Ezio could turn that around, if you know what i'm saying http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

dorido
03-03-2010, 12:49 PM
lol i can imagine a school full of ezio's kids trying out eagle vision on their teachers to find out if they should assassinate them

or

a bunch of street walkers wondering why there are armies of children on the roof tops