PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on how to solve the (too much) money issue in AC

ElGrandeLupo
11-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Well, i've just completed memory block 6 and as of yet, i've completed all the renovations ( and the armor, paintings, maps and Leonardo tools currenty available ) and i have close to a milion f. and i haven't even sold one singe Trade Item yet.

Like in AC 2, you're stuck with way too much cash after completing renevations and purcased armor, paintings and so on and so forth.

So, why not make something in the game where it is possible to use a lot of money ( you are getting a lot of cash from the bank quite often anyway ).
This could be some "Black Market" locations, where you could upgrade things for the fractions, like new dresses for the girls in Rosa In Fiora. New tools for the Thief's and new gear for the Mercs.
Unlocking new items for the guilds could come from new missions where you don't get paid but instead unlocks some new items to buy.
This could be a lot more pricy objects (between 25-75.000f ).

Just a suggestion but i really miss something to use all those money on in this game.

Abeonis
11-30-2010, 06:08 PM
And what happens when you, inevitably, purchases all of these black market options? You're back to square one.

ElGrandeLupo
11-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Abeonis
That is true Abeonis but it could give one a lot to do for quite some time before it is nessesary to quit the game and start a new session.
I would be pleased to be kept busy until i finished the main story completely.

OGCFB
11-30-2010, 06:27 PM
What about if you rent a house and you have to pay 50,000 Florins every 70 Mins..

E-Zekiel
11-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Money aspect being in AC at all, I dislike. It's EXP grinding, cleverly disguised. I'm tired of RPG elements in my action games.

(note: I like RPGs. I do not, however, like RPG elements in non RPG's. They annoy me.)

Tired-Kid363
11-30-2010, 07:28 PM
I found I had waaaay too much money in ACII, but in ACB I don't have enough, even with syncing Project Legacy to ACB

Redfeather1975
11-30-2010, 09:30 PM
I would like an animus upgrade market unlocked once the game is finished.
Where you could rent simulation enhancements.

Say your income is 16k every 20 minutes and you have beaten the game.

You could toggle on giving wings to Ezio for an upkeep of 8k every 20 minutes.
Or turn his pistol into a semi-auto would cost 6k every 20 minutes.
That leaves 2k every 20 minutes for buying supplies if you want.

Just for the fun of it. Could have tons of simulation enhancements available.
Of course you'd have to keep running to a bank to keep the enhancements up and running, which really stinks. Maybe a free enhancement is automatic withdrawal. lol

DecanDK
11-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
I would like an animus upgrade market unlocked once the game is finished.
Where you could rent simulation enhancements.

Say your income is 16k every 20 minutes and you have beaten the game.

Or turn his pistol into a semi-auto would cost 6k every 20 minutes.
That leaves 2k every 20 minutes for buying supplies if you want.

Just for the fun of it. Could have tons of simulation enhancements available.
Of course you'd have to keep running to a bank to keep the enhancements up and running, which really stinks. Maybe a free enhancement is automatic withdrawal. lol

This one im down with, almost like Matrix in Animus http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

recklesschords
11-30-2010, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:

Excuse me while I go salivate over the thought of Ezio with wings.

Redfeather1975
11-30-2010, 11:14 PM
People can probably think of more creative options. I did not put much thought into the examples.
The wings one was something I remembered seeing in fanart, and thought it was cool. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

recklesschords
11-30-2010, 11:19 PM
Excuse me while I go stalk the ever-living daylights out of that fanart.

assassinato_862
12-01-2010, 12:10 AM
The wings one was something I remembered seeing in fanart, and thought it was cool.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/356/1/7/Assassins_Creed_2_Ezio_Simple_by_b4ttery.jpg Is this it???

recklesschords
12-01-2010, 12:39 AM
OHMYGOD, assassinato_862, you are my favourite.