PDA

View Full Version : Foo Fighters and the Flat Earthers and the round world of the Battle of Britain

ploughman
11-30-2005, 02:12 AM
Yesterday I was flapping along in a B-25 whilst being lightly engaged by Zeros and I kept on seeing little pairs of 'Foo Fighters' drifting past, coming from the South West. They were quite far away and moving fast and level roughly the same altitude. When my wing man's tail gunner dispatched the pestering Zero the 'Foo Fighters' phenomenon was no more.

This was the Pacific Islands map, I was just over the blue base on the North Island.

Took me a while but I finally put two and two together and realised it was flak at my home base (which was miles to the Sout West) engaging the Zero.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

The Earth is flat in Il-2 FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters, and distance no impediment to engagement for gunners. Gunners will also engage targets hidden by hills.

Will the BoB Earth be round?

MEGILE
11-30-2005, 03:47 AM
Oleg said he had documented proofs that the world is flat.

Sturm_Williger
11-30-2005, 04:23 AM
Hopefully if they can address the problem of gunners shooting through hills, they'll address the problem of Stuka gunners <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">successfully</span> shooting through their own plane to hit you at low 6.

jds1978
11-30-2005, 06:58 AM
Just wait until Han Freak Solo hears about your encounter w/ those UFO's (LOL)