PDA

View Full Version : How to move a key game Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood to another profile ubisoft

Dima_Dyachenko
03-19-2011, 09:57 AM
How to move a key game Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood to another profile ubisoft

Mr_Shade
03-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi there,

Once you have assigned the game to a Ubi.com account - it is locked to that account, as far as I am aware - however I will check once you clarify just what you mean.

If you mean profile on the PC - it should be available to all users, as long as it was installed by a user with administrator rights.

If you could post back with just what you mean or are trying to do, I can check for you.

If you require more info on this, please contact Ubisoft Support.

syriacus5115
03-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Hello,

I've bought AC 2 and AC brotherhood and installed it first with my first Ubisoft account. Unfortunately I can't remember the password for that account, and the email address for it got hacked a long time ago. I did tried to recover it, but I haven't used the address much at that time plus I'm bad at remembering things. So I couldn't recover it (I had to write details about my email such as the recent emails I've recieved and sent etc). I also didn't played ACs series for while and I've uninstalled it because it was taking up to much space on my laptop. I've got a new laptop, as well as new email address and when I re-installed AC2, it said that the key was already bound to my previous account. I have the key code, as well as the CD, and I was wondering if it's possible to move it into my new Ubisoft account. Of course I think it'll be difficult to prove that I actually bought this, but I was wondering if it's possible.

YazX_
03-08-2013, 07:12 PM
well you cant, your best shot is to contact support and send them proof of purchase like invoice or sth. and they might be able to move it to your new account. but i doubt they will because i wanted to create a new account and move all of my games to it, they said , its not possible although i know it is possible with minimal efforts by UPlay Dev team.