PDA

View Full Version : I just noticed something...

DeanOMiite
01-11-2011, 04:02 PM
So when you have blend and you enter a group, someone changes to your duplicate. I know that you can't just walk into a group, make a duplicate, walk out and back in again to make another one, etc...but I never put 2 and 2 together and realized that if an opponent has it and walks into another group, his old duplicate changes.

I learned this playing Wanted today...my target was a doctor and I was watching him from a group...there was a crowd and I kinda lost him but I was still looking in the area. Someone bumped me and I looked back at the group and found the doctor. I walked over to him, ready to strike. My suspicions were confirmed when the doctor transformed into a smuggler right before my eyes.

DISGUISE! I thought.

I walked right into his group to get hidden...got my focus...killed him...contract lost.

It was at this moment that I realized he had walked into the next group over...causing a new target to blend...

Oops.

DarkxSniperx9
01-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
So when you have blend and you enter a group, someone changes to your duplicate. I know that you can't just walk into a group, make a duplicate, walk out and back in again to make another one, etc...but I never put 2 and 2 together and realized that if an opponent has it and walks into another group, his old duplicate changes.

I learned this playing Wanted today...my target was a doctor and I was watching him from a group...there was a crowd and I kinda lost him but I was still looking in the area. Someone bumped me and I looked back at the group and found the doctor. I walked over to him, ready to strike. My suspicions were confirmed when the doctor transformed into a smuggler right before my eyes.

DISGUISE! I thought.

I walked right into his group to get hidden...got my focus...killed him...contract lost.

It was at this moment that I realized he had walked into the next group over...causing a new target to blend...

Oops. This is kinda slow...But yes you are correct. Once the person who used blender on the group leaves, the NPC he morphed changes back into what it was before

Jack-Reacher
01-11-2011, 04:38 PM
People often make fun of me in my vids for walking crowd to crowd saying my copies go back to normal, but the reason for this is like what you described, I like having copies of myself changing into NPCs to make people think im using a disguise

Tanktric
01-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Fascinating Jack, I was half way through the post before disguise part and I was like wait... A tactic of using a fake disguise. Spot on buddy.

I love tactics, also advance tactics and strategies, always love developping new strategies..

Might I say though, I keep my strategies to myself and are careful to to share it with, mainly because in the future the clan system will improve, I don't need future clans in competition looking at the inside trade secrets by looking up past posts made by me. That's just me though.

Jack-Reacher
01-11-2011, 05:14 PM
I post all of mine here and videos because I have a counter for almost every one of my tactics that I have posted here and on youtube. I still have tactics ready for when the ACB PS3 community steps its game up.

KHRYS_24
01-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
People often make fun of me in my vids for walking crowd to crowd saying my copies go back to normal, but the reason for this is like what you described, I like having copies of myself changing into NPCs to make people think im using a disguise

Exactly.

Like your videos btw. Got any tips for someone like myself to better my gameplay?

Jack-Reacher
01-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Yup, read through this
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards...brotherhood/57697738 (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/996092-assassins-creed-brotherhood/57697738)

Don't just read my first 3 posts though, some other members have some great input, and I post more videos and tips later on. if it doesn't get stickied im planning on reposting it with an updated version, giving credit to those with new tips that I didn't know and including videos under each section

KHRYS_24
01-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
Yup, read through this
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards...brotherhood/57697738 (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/996092-assassins-creed-brotherhood/57697738)

Don't just read my first 3 posts though, some other members have some great input, and I post more videos and tips later on. if it doesn't get stickied im planning on reposting it with an updated version, giving credit to those with new tips that I didn't know and including videos under each section

Nice. thanks.