PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having troubles finding a session??

Jarek23
12-25-2011, 11:07 AM
I played last night for a little bit, and although it was laggy, I had no problems finding a match, but today I can't find a thing.

I just started playing yesterday by the way so I'm not sure how it's been so far, but I've had no problems connecting to brotherhood over the past year whenever I've wanted to play. But at least with brotherhood it would show me that there were other plays trying to play as well, 2/6 abstergo agents found etc...but not a single other player here on revelations...also, my nat type is fine.

papartusedmcrsk
12-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Um.

It's Christmas...

DudeTD388
12-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
Um.

It's Christmas...

I would have agreed with you, but a few minutes ago there were many many sessions and high activity...then it suddenly just stopped.

Perhaps an overload on the network?

Dellers
12-25-2011, 11:22 AM
Yeah I can't find any games atm either. Worked fine just three hours ago, now suddenly there's no games at all. Obsiously something going on.

Assassinsyk
12-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Me neither. Nothing on their twitter or any maintenance mentioned. I'm off to cry in a corner.

DudeTD388
12-25-2011, 11:31 AM
What's really peculiar is that I'm still able to enter the multiplayer menu. Unlike the more common instances where I would lose connection and get dropped back to the main menu with an error...with this I'm still able to use EVERY other multiplayer function EXECPT for matchmaking.

Very odd.

Jarek23
12-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
Um.

It's Christmas...

Yet your here, posting...as am I, and a few others...so there must be people who are looking to play...also, outside of the amurikan customs (you know, other cultures) some of us have our Christmas celebrations on Christmas eve, and many don't even celebrate! shocking right?!?!

The more you know!

Morankurai
12-25-2011, 11:47 AM
I have some trouble too... tried for about 15 minutes to find a session. For about a minute I was thrown out of the game and unable even to login... a few hours ago, everything worked fine.

Well, I guess this will be fixed soon, don't worry. Take some rest, drink some tea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Just Krispy
12-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Server is down again?

A Cupcake Nurse
12-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Yep ._. Server down

TheLeoCrow
12-25-2011, 12:01 PM
I too was playing earlier and suddenly I stopped being able to find sessions. Sometimes it gives me "trying to connect to session 1/2, 2/2", "creating session" (often followed by "internal error") and back to the main multiplayer menu. A couple of times it also booted me to the single player. Is this a Christmas "present" from Ubi?

gamertam
12-25-2011, 12:24 PM
I didn't play much after reaches level 20. Since then i'm been busy with Deus Ex Human Revolution. I'll get on very soon.

DiiLite
12-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Hey All,

UbiDiiLite here with a little info. We are currently experiencing some issues with our servers.

Know that we are aware of the problem, and are working to correct the situation.

Thx in advance for your patience.

DudeTD388
12-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by DiiLite:
Hey All,

UbiDiiLite here with a little info. We are currently experiencing some issues with our servers.

Know that we are aware of the problem, and are working to correct the situation.

Wow you guys work on Christmas day? That's not vey fun.

Oh well patience mode activated.

P.S. It seems as though Simple deathmatch still has players on PS3

P.P.S Spoke too soon...servers down completely now, back to waiting mode

TheLeoCrow
12-25-2011, 01:19 PM
ACB is working OK by the way

Amad0n
12-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Any update on this issue ?

RobbertIJssel
12-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Played fine until 7 PM this evening, got random DCs, now can't log into multiplayer anymore, prolly servers down x.x

RobbertIJssel
12-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Been playing for about an hour now, works properly again, thanks ubi for fixing it on christmass eve :]

Jarek23
12-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by RobbertIJssel:
Been playing for about an hour now, works properly again, thanks ubi for fixing it on christmass eve :]

it's christmas eve again??? o.O lol jk

it seems to be working again, like robert said, thanks ubi!

Kogia
12-25-2011, 06:24 PM
I think many people are forgetting we live in a planet where some people reach certain days first, it's confusing but it can be Christmas Day and I can be tucking into my dinner where I am and still Christmas Eve somewhere else. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Global players base an all that.

deadly_thought
12-26-2011, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Dude388:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiiLite:
Hey All,

Wow you guys work on Christmas day? That's not vey fun.

Oh well patience mode activated.

P.S. It seems as though Simple deathmatch still has players on PS3

P.P.S Spoke too soon...servers down completely now, back to waiting mode </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im surprised as well two thumbs up for that one