PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Mission

Pqrs100
07-09-2007, 07:25 PM
I think it would be col if there is a rescue mission in which you have to sneak at night into some kind of jail and rescue someone or you have to take some document. Post some different kind of missions you would like in this game

ThePheonix1030
07-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Altair is an assassin. I don't think he would rescue anyone, unless he has mercy, but not a lot of assassins have mercy. That's why they're assassins......

Atheist2012
07-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
Altair is an assassin. I don't think he would rescue anyone, unless he has mercy, but not a lot of assassins have mercy. That's why they're assassins......

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

altairiscool
07-09-2007, 08:44 PM
what if its a fellow assassin?

ThePheonix1030
07-09-2007, 08:47 PM
An assassin is an assassin. I've never heard of a "fellow" assassin. That's like Satan himself saving a little girl from a burning house. It doesn't make sense and doesn't go with the assassin theme...

Marek86
07-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Agent 47 rescued a woman in who was made a slave in "Hitman Contracts" and 47 is obviously a hitman, aka assassin.

Boromir323
07-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
An assassin is an assassin. I've never heard of a "fellow" assassin. That's like Satan himself saving a little girl from a burning house. It doesn't make sense and doesn't go with the assassin theme...

...Hes part of a "guild". Hes not like the only assassin in existence. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
But you have a point. I doubt he would decide to rescue anyone unless he was told to, by the Hasan-whatever-the-rest-of-his-name-was.

altairiscool
07-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Boromir323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:

...Hes part of a "guild". Hes not like the only assassin in existence. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
But you have a point. I doubt he would decide to rescue anyone unless he was told to, by the Hasan-whatever-the-rest-of-his-name-was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes thats what I was saying he is told to save an assassin that is in the guild.

Atheist2012
07-09-2007, 09:12 PM
I could see him saving another guild member once or twice. Agent 47 saved another member of the ICA on the mental clinic level of 'Blood money'.

moqqy
07-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Boromir323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:

But you have a point. I doubt he would decide to rescue anyone unless he was told to, by the Hasan-whatever-the-rest-of-his-name-was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well altair is commanded by sinan actually not Hasan-whatever-the-rest-of-his-name-was.
( if the game makers didnt listen to what jade said on interviews, that is.. )

but altair could rescue someone from the jail why not if he has a motive.. could be a side mission or an actual mission

Altair666123
07-09-2007, 10:10 PM
y
there are some help missions jade raymond said one where you help a woman and her boyfriends help slow down gaurds and yes the MONKS

BlackHand2007
07-09-2007, 11:01 PM
I can see him stealing some kind of information of some sort but not really saving anyone. Because like what everyone is saying he is an an Assassin not a stealthy hero.

TogaLive
07-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Altair666123:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">y
there are some help missions jade raymond said one where you help a woman and her boyfriends help slow down gaurds and yes the MONKS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ah yeah, in the demo she said he had performed a few favors for the Monks, thanks for bringing that up.

LOL or what if he was just getting the person out to kill them in public, you know, just for the irony of it, lol. Nah that would be a bit odd.

boogymonster199
07-10-2007, 02:22 AM
that wouldnt be odd, what if the guy was drunk or something and picks a figh with altair, only to get arrested by the guards before he does anything. if i was a cold murderer id help him out, then launch a wrist knife through his head, to show the town drunks whos boss.and i cant decide which to say so ill say both
1.cuz thats how i roll
2.IF i was a cold hearted killer of course

moqqy
07-10-2007, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by boogymonster199:
that wouldnt be odd, what if the guy was drunk or something and picks a figh with altair, only to get arrested by the guards before he does anything. if i was a cold murderer id help him out, then launch a wrist knife through his head, to show the town drunks whos boss.and i cant decide which to say so ill say both
1.cuz thats how i roll
2.IF i was a cold hearted killer of course

then you probably wouldn't be a cold hearted killer very long... assassins can't show off ( killing an drunkard cos he picks a fight with you is DEFINATELY showing off ).. basically thats the OPPOSITE of what an assassin should do.. oh and also that way youll get the population nicely against you

the_assassin_07
07-10-2007, 11:34 PM
i dont really like rescue missions unless the person youre rescuing actually uses his BRAIN http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif i mean like in every rescue mission ive played the person who u have 2 rescue is plain thick and i dont think there would be a rescue mission unless the person had valubale information.

ThePheonix1030
07-10-2007, 11:42 PM
If there is 'rescue missions' in AC, I would think that they are optional tasks...

Marek86
07-11-2007, 01:11 PM
they could tie it in to part of the story...

GPNM
07-11-2007, 01:16 PM
I can see it happening as part of the side quests.

Altair is a humane person...not like 47.
47 Kills for money and money only.
Altair kills because of ideals. He has certain morals.
I'm sure that there would be some "rescue this woman from her abusive husband to get citizens to like you" type of mission.

Karl_93
07-11-2007, 02:45 PM
originally posted by moqqy:
Hasan-whatever-the-rest-of-his-name-was.

if ever in doubt of an arabic name, just add abdul gahfar to the end of the name. like so

Hasan-abdul-gahfar

havent you heard of aladin-abdul-gahfar?!? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

moqqy
07-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Karl_93:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> originally posted by moqqy:
Hasan-whatever-the-rest-of-his-name-was.

if ever in doubt of an arabic name, just add abdul gahfar to the end of the name. like so

Hasan-abdul-gahfar

havent you heard of aladin-abdul-gahfar?!? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yepp but i just copied boromir^^

RetiredHatch
07-11-2007, 04:48 PM
i have no doubt there'll be some sort of rescue type mission it's been said not all missions will be an assassination so maybe there might be a mission where you have to save someone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif that he's an assassin and all he's allowed to do is assassinate people excuse is getting kind of old and i'm growing a little tired of it

Marek86
07-11-2007, 08:17 PM
maybe you'll have to assassinate an assassin in the guild becasue he slipped up or something or defected...