PDA

View Full Version : Throttle problem

AirRaid_X
09-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Ok, First let me start off by saying I at a total loss.

I was running a saitek cyborg evo on my merged install of FB,ACE,PF 4.04m and also bought a Logitech Force 3d pro and switched to the logitech.

Well the first time I loaded the game everything wrked fine and I love the force feedback. Then the next time I loaded to go into a multiplayer game the trottle would not work.

I have tried to remap it under hostas controls like I have done with my X45 and other sticks. No matter what I do I cannot get the throttle to map in game. If I go to the control panel/game controllers and open my force 3d pro the throttle moves and can me calibrated. Also it works in Lock on and BF2 with no problems. Just not in this game. Is there anything you guys can tell me that will fix the issue? Thx in advance.

AirRaid_X
09-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Ok, First let me start off by saying I at a total loss.

I was running a saitek cyborg evo on my merged install of FB,ACE,PF 4.04m and also bought a Logitech Force 3d pro and switched to the logitech.

Well the first time I loaded the game everything wrked fine and I love the force feedback. Then the next time I loaded to go into a multiplayer game the trottle would not work.

I have tried to remap it under hostas controls like I have done with my X45 and other sticks. No matter what I do I cannot get the throttle to map in game. If I go to the control panel/game controllers and open my force 3d pro the throttle moves and can me calibrated. Also it works in Lock on and BF2 with no problems. Just not in this game. Is there anything you guys can tell me that will fix the issue? Thx in advance.

Vacillator
09-27-2006, 04:38 AM
AirRaid,

There might be some info here which will help:

http://www.airwarfare.com/tech/sticks.htm

Otherwise I'm sure some more knowledgeable chaps will be along shortly.

Good luck with it.

AirRaid_X
09-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Fixed it!! I just reinstalled and it works.