PDA

View Full Version : War Clouds mission/map making help needed

VFS-22_SPaRX
08-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Well, it's that time again. Time for me to make my bi-annual post to try and enlist help in making missions for our servers. Here are the servers that we need help on making missions for.

Eastern Front circa 42 : We have a few maps running on this server, but we need maps that are more Eastern Frontish.

Pacific Front circa 44 : We do not have this server running as of yet. We have a planeset already picked out for it. The server is ready to go, just need the maps.

Touch of History : Again, this server is ready to go, just need maps. With this server we intend on running missions with historic overtones and historic planesets. It will be open to all Fronts of the war.

If you are interested in making maps/missions for any of these servers, please click on the url in my sig and ahold of me. In other words, if you are one of those who wants to see servers running something different, then here is your chance.

Server settings are not open for discussion. So if the settings that we run on the Western Front and Eastern Front server are not to you liking, then you might want to consider if you wish to make maps/missions. The settings that we run are the best compromise for everyone's skill, system specs and enjoyment.

S~

VFS-22_SPaRX
08-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Well, it's that time again. Time for me to make my bi-annual post to try and enlist help in making missions for our servers. Here are the servers that we need help on making missions for.

Eastern Front circa 42 : We have a few maps running on this server, but we need maps that are more Eastern Frontish.

Pacific Front circa 44 : We do not have this server running as of yet. We have a planeset already picked out for it. The server is ready to go, just need the maps.

Touch of History : Again, this server is ready to go, just need maps. With this server we intend on running missions with historic overtones and historic planesets. It will be open to all Fronts of the war.

If you are interested in making maps/missions for any of these servers, please click on the url in my sig and ahold of me. In other words, if you are one of those who wants to see servers running something different, then here is your chance.

Server settings are not open for discussion. So if the settings that we run on the Western Front and Eastern Front server are not to you liking, then you might want to consider if you wish to make maps/missions. The settings that we run are the best compromise for everyone's skill, system specs and enjoyment.

S~

BlakJakOfSpades
08-28-2005, 10:04 PM
the g2 is overmodelled