PDA

View Full Version : this a glitch or a dev opps? (potental spoiler)

Neo_Age
01-01-2011, 02:02 PM
At the start of seuquence 9 when the power goes out there is a single hanging lamp thrown over the staff of one of the statues that is still lit up.

At first I didnt realize what it actually was until I replayed an eariler scene in the sancuary as I thought it may have been a clue as when I first noticed it, I was using eagle vision.

Anyway, back to my point. When you approach it, the press any button option pops up, suggesting its interactable. However when I click on it the game starts to freak out and ask me to press a button again, refocusing on Desmond and not letting me move. I have to click repeatedly while trying to move away to regain control.

Is this a glitch or one major dev opps?

Redfeather1975
01-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Sounds like the statue next to the shelf where you put any artifacts you found while searching the Village with Desmond.
The button prompt and camera focus is supposed to view the shelf.

Neo_Age
01-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
Sounds like the statue next to the shelf where you put any artifacts you found while searching the Village with Desmond.
The button prompt and camera focus is supposed to view the shelf.

Yeah that was the one, didnt realize that was where the items were stored (honestly thought they just didnt appear else where)