PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a multi-Player or A co-op for the new assassins creed ???

ryanHH
06-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Hay
This I just was wondereing if anyone could help me if there is going to be a co-op or multi-player, for the new assassins creed II (What looks amazing by the way).....
So if you can help me it would be great http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Ryan HH

sensationikke
06-07-2009, 10:21 AM
i bet no, otherwise i'm sure they'll have told it on E3.

whsoccerjc21
06-07-2009, 12:42 PM
i really hope they do some sort of like free roam like in gta4 it would be so much fun!

ThrasherX11
06-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Yes. there will be multiplayer

we just have to keep willing it into the game...and POOF! maybe it will be in the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Baskot
06-07-2009, 04:37 PM
I really really REALLY hope they will implant multiplayer in this game.

Just think of how fun it would be to play hide and seek with maybe 6+ other players. Like, the seeker will be lighting blue while the other players will still be the same and when the blue (seeker) kills one hider (the hider wont be able to use weps on the seeker, but can on guards and civilians) then the hider will freeze for like 20 sec and then he will be the seeker and the other one will be an hider http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And the hiders should be able to push or make the seeker fall to the ground. like putting his legs out or something :P

Just think of how fun it would be see your friend beeing chased on the roof, and then you run and hide to a place your friend is running to, and then when the seeker comes you fell him and you and your friend fun away http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

That would make the best small mode in multiplayer in the freaking world.

Silhouette1991
06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
I really really REALLY hope they will implant multiplayer in this game.

Just think of how fun it would be to play hide and seek with maybe 6+ other players. Like, the seeker will be lighting blue while the other players will still be the same and when the blue (seeker) kills one hider (the hider wont be able to use weps on the seeker, but can on guards and civilians) then the hider will freeze for like 20 sec and then he will be the seeker and the other one will be an hider Big Grin

And the hiders should be able to push or make the seeker fall to the ground. like putting his legs out or something :P

Just think of how fun it would be see your friend beeing chased on the roof, and then you run and hide to a place your friend is running to, and then when the seeker comes you fell him and you and your friend fun away Big Grin

Where did you come up with that idea???Why would Ubisoft made smoething like that?The AC1 and AC2 are adventures genre games.I don't see where the multiplayer would fit in there.Someone correct me if I'm wrong

ThrasherX11
06-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Silhouette1991:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I really really REALLY hope they will implant multiplayer in this game.

Just think of how fun it would be to play hide and seek with maybe 6+ other players. Like, the seeker will be lighting blue while the other players will still be the same and when the blue (seeker) kills one hider (the hider wont be able to use weps on the seeker, but can on guards and civilians) then the hider will freeze for like 20 sec and then he will be the seeker and the other one will be an hider Big Grin

Just think of how fun it would be see your friend beeing chased on the roof, and then you run and hide to a place your friend is running to, and then when the seeker comes you fell him and you and your friend fun away Big Grin

Where did you come up with that idea???Why would Ubisoft made smoething like that?The AC1 and AC2 are adventures genre games.I don't see where the multiplayer would fit in there.Someone correct me if I'm wrong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Corrected* 'cause you Are wrong

Grandmaster_Z
06-08-2009, 04:59 PM
i really hope they don't make a multiplayer. i like how they are just focusing on making an amazing single player experience.

obliviondoll
06-09-2009, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by ThrasherX11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Silhouette1991:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I really really REALLY hope they will implant multiplayer in this game.

Where did you come up with that idea???Why would Ubisoft made smoething like that?The AC1 and AC2 are adventures genre games.I don't see where the multiplayer would fit in there.Someone correct me if I'm wrong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Corrected* 'cause you Are wrong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I second that correction.

Have to agree that I'm glad they're focusing on a solid single-player, but a multiplayer mode (maybe DLC) would be nice. I DON'T think it's necessary, but I DO think it'd be fun. And good suggestion for the hide-and-seek mode.

KZarr
06-09-2009, 05:42 AM
When it comes to multilayer I think it's best to compare AC with SplinterCell. SC also stared as as single-player game but to everybody's surprise Ubi implemented a multiplayer. A pretty good one too.

Still, co-op is the only thing that seems interesting.

revoltingbunny
06-09-2009, 06:05 AM
If i'd known any better there wouldn't be any online Multiplayer... like many users said... not a whisper of it at E3... but still... there is a very very very SLIM chance.

bladencrowd
06-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Absolutely not, by no means, negative, never, , no way, not at all, not by any means. IMO hide and seek would be a pain no matter how good you are and. Ubisoft was trying to go for a perfect single player experience so like i said, no co-op or multi-player.

ThrasherX11
06-09-2009, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by bladencrowd:
Absolutely not, by no means, negative, never, , no way, not at all, not by any means. IMO hide and seek would be a pain no matter how good you are and. Ubisoft was trying to go for a perfect single player experience so like i said, no co-op or multi-player.

have you ever given the thought or read to the Multiplayer Ideas post? i was saying one that is like a race mode with a certain place everyone needs to get to and you can take any route you think will be fastest to get there. and also with splinter cell's multiplayer would be PERFECT! a assassin vs. VIP mode. there could be like 5 guards and 1 VIP player that need to get to a certain destination but there is 1-3 assassins that have the climbing ability to try and get an assassination on the VIP. they could EASILY make a VERY enjoyable multiplayer experience and i fully expect one for AC3 if they do pass it up on AC2 : )

sensationikke
06-09-2009, 08:29 AM
I think that there are some great things that you can do in the game for multiplayer.

Like maby:
- sort of hide and seek:
There is one chaser, that runs a little faster than the one that is running away (or they are both in something else better). As chaser you must kill the other player. So it's mostly about free running skills. The player that runs away can go in hiding spots to go invisible for a few seconds or such. Otherwise he'll be shown with an arrow. You have to kill the other guy in a certain time and then the chaser gets the runner and the runner becomes the chaser.

I think there are a lot of great ideas on this forum.

XxRTEKxX
06-09-2009, 09:27 PM
The last we heard about coop was that the lead designer said it was something they wanted to do, but didn't have the time to do it in the last AC. Maybe they are just keeping that a secret till it gets closer to launch, or maybe they are still working on a way to make it work and we wont get it till AC3.

obliviondoll
06-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by bladencrowd:
If you were saying "no compromising the single-player experience so they can add multiplayer," I'd agree with you. As it is, you're offering no actual rational argument against multiplayer.

A lot of people want it and would enjoy it, but we ALL know AC is a single-player story, and NONE of us want that sacrificed in any way. Beyond that, we're just suggesting ideas we think would work well or be fun if they DO implement a multiplayer component.

The ONLY rational arguments I can think of against multiplayer (whether integrated in AC2 or 3, DLC for the games, or as a separate AC-themed game) are the "don't compromise the single-player to do it" argument, which isn't a direct argument against multiplayer being in the game anyway, and "lag would kill the game," which would only cause problems in PvP combat-based multiplayer modes, and then only when playing online. So make PvP modes single-system only, and that argument is invalidated too.

Any other ACTUAL REASONS not to make Multiplayer AC? Or are we done here, and going back to ideas for how to do it?

Silhouette1991
06-12-2009, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bladencrowd:
If you were saying "no compromising the single-player experience so they can add multiplayer," I'd agree with you. As it is, you're offering no actual rational argument against multiplayer.

A lot of people want it and would enjoy it, but we ALL know AC is a single-player story, and NONE of us want that sacrificed in any way. Beyond that, we're just suggesting ideas we think would work well or be fun if they DO implement a multiplayer component.

The ONLY rational arguments I can think of against multiplayer (whether integrated in AC2 or 3, DLC for the games, or as a separate AC-themed game) are the "don't compromise the single-player to do it" argument, which isn't a direct argument against multiplayer being in the game anyway, and "lag would kill the game," which would only cause problems in PvP combat-based multiplayer modes, and then only when playing online. So make PvP modes single-system only, and that argument is invalidated too.

Any other ACTUAL REASONS not to make Multiplayer AC? Or are we done here, and going back to ideas for how to do it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Here's one reason:they would ruin the game which is meant to be a perfect single player adventure game.If you want multiplayer so much,why don't go for idea for a special edition of AC2 with a multiplayer,hm?

obliviondoll
06-12-2009, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Silhouette1991:
Here's one reason:they would ruin the game which is meant to be a perfect single player adventure game.If you want multiplayer so much,why don't go for idea for a special edition of AC2 with a multiplayer,hm?
So where's the reason? All you've done is quote me then show you didn't read my post anyway.

Where does this say ANYTHING about "ruining the game?"

EDIT: Just thought to mention - I said I don't care if its standalone, DLC or otherwise in that post you quoted without reading too.

sensationikke
06-12-2009, 04:03 AM
dunno or it has been post yet, you guys make way to long post for me to read xD gets boring ...

- They're thinking about making some sort of multiplayer. But the main problem is that in the SP you play as an ancestor of desmond, and they have hard time implenting that into a multiplayer, because it could give a weird feeling. However, they are thinknig about it.

Account_Deleted
06-12-2009, 05:20 AM
IMO
co-op yes...
multiplayer...no...

obliviondoll
06-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
IMO
co-op yes...
multiplayer...no...
Can you give us some logic behind why? Just wondering what you're thinking.

Disregarding for the moment that co-op IS multiplayer, obviously...

I consistently say even a small amount of lag would destroy the combat system in an AC game, so PvP would be out for ONLINE - but still a valid offline multiplayer option, as I've discussed in depth in the other active multiplayer topic. I'm not saying there aren't other reasons why it wouldn't work, but I can't think of any, and haven't seen any reasoned attempts to claim offline multiplayer would be a bad idea.

Assuming, of course, that we retain the "don't sacrifice single-player to do it" opinion. Single-player is what the AC experience is, and should be. Multiplayer, if it eventuates, is just an extra if they have time/freedom once the single player is complete. If they're rushing to get single player the way they want it, then no multi, or consider coming back to it as DLC.

I'd even be fine with them making an "Animus Arena" multiplayer-oriented spinoff game with AC controls and a focus on single-system offline multiplayer. DLC for the existing games would be preferable if they do anything with the existing characters though, co-op or PvP.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more a standalone game appeals to me. They could do customisable characters, players choose to play as a member of one of the factions in the games (Assassin, Templar, Crusader, Saracen, Ezio's "thief" friends, etc), then pick a character type, maybe give each faction some kind of "seeker" and "brute" equivalent, with different skills and weapons.

Furtivi_Uno
06-12-2009, 12:26 PM
What if they put in a multiplayer option for both online and offline play? I think it would comprimise the issuse. You could go online knowing there might be lag or just play with some one at your house in the offline option.

Furtivi_Uno
06-12-2009, 02:27 PM
Oh i though you ment online co op.

obliviondoll
06-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by c-swain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Furtivi_Uno:
What if they put in a multiplayer option for both online and offline play? I think it would comprimise the issuse. You could go online knowing there might be lag or just play with some one at your house in the offline option.

that "offline" option is what we mean by "co-op"

It simply stands for Co-operative play. So you and your friend playing together to complete missions or whatever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm... No. Co-op means co-op. Offline means Offline.

I'm suggesting that they make OFFLINE PvP modes, and NOT online ones. Co-op should be available offline AND online, and races and other competitive actions WITHOUT PvP combat, could be done online. Because even a tiny amount of lag will make the game's combat system unworkable. It's totally timing-based, and lag doesn't allow timing.

CanaanCombs
06-15-2009, 10:46 PM
All focus should be directed torwards singleplayer.No MP.

Serenity9066
06-15-2009, 11:35 PM
I think it would be sick if they just put in a multiplayer mode and didn't do anything to the story just cause it would be that much fun :P. The hide and seek is really a great idea. It's not like it would be taking anything away. I'm sure they'd do a good job of it if they do it at all. Think about it. You don't really even have to play the actual hide and seek. Just randomly start ganging up on npcs and whooping some pixel ***. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
My opinion.. They can think about co-op story later.. or something. You might have duplicates of the main character or you can select the npcs that show up in the game as you go along through the story like in the first Tenchu game that came out for the Xbox and PS2 that I can't remember the name of atm. Duplicates could choose to have a different coloration. OMG XD. That's so sweet and simple that it could work! Ha.

the amolang
06-15-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't really care for co-op or multiplayer, but i do want dlc. they must give us dlc!

Account_Deleted
06-16-2009, 03:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
IMO
co-op yes...
multiplayer...no...
Can you give us some logic behind why? Just wondering what you're thinking.

Disregarding for the moment that co-op IS multiplayer, obviously...

I consistently say even a small amount of lag would destroy the combat system in an AC game, so PvP would be out for ONLINE - but still a valid offline multiplayer option, as I've discussed in depth in the other active multiplayer topic. I'm not saying there aren't other reasons why it wouldn't work, but I can't think of any, and haven't seen any reasoned attempts to claim offline multiplayer would be a bad idea.

Assuming, of course, that we retain the "don't sacrifice single-player to do it" opinion. Single-player is what the AC experience is, and should be. Multiplayer, if it eventuates, is just an extra if they have time/freedom once the single player is complete. If they're rushing to get single player the way they want it, then no multi, or consider coming back to it as DLC.

I'd even be fine with them making an "Animus Arena" multiplayer-oriented spinoff game with AC controls and a focus on single-system offline multiplayer. DLC for the existing games would be preferable if they do anything with the existing characters though, co-op or PvP.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more a standalone game appeals to me. They could do customisable characters, players choose to play as a member of one of the factions in the games (Assassin, Templar, Crusader, Saracen, Ezio's "thief" friends, etc), then pick a character type, maybe give each faction some kind of "seeker" and "brute" equivalent, with different skills and weapons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well a no no for multiplayer/co-op is combat

since 2 players will just wait for one to attack and for the other one to counter kill.

^^ lagging would worseing the issue^^

combat: this would be a evan fight with no dis/vantages.

but for co-op combat would be fun, it wouldn't be 2 players fighting each other; more like 2 players working together

the amolang
06-16-2009, 03:35 AM
Assassin, Templar, Crusader, Saracen, Ezio's "thief" friends, etc

ummm... it wouldn't have crusaders or saracens, this is in Italy now remember http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Serenity9066
06-16-2009, 03:43 AM
There's no way this game could go multiplayer online. That would be too much. What ever happened to the good old days when you actually had real contact with your REAL friends while playing a two player, or general multiplayer game?

Silhouette1991
06-16-2009, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Serenity9066:
There's no way this game could go multiplayer online. That would be too much. What ever happened to the good old days when you actually had real contact with your REAL friends while playing a two player, or general multiplayer game? Agreed.There's no sense at all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif.Let them make special edition with a multiplayer.In that case,everyone would be happy (at least I hope so).

brickhead119
06-17-2009, 05:13 PM
What i want and yes im an old member reigniting my flame here in the forum. Is everything in this locked thread in the time of "The closing of all Topics" era a few months ago. Aparantly they do not do that anymore but hopefully i can start up my 4 locked threads again.

My first is my Mulitplayer ideas

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...071041357#5071041357 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5071041357?r=5071041357#5071041357)

Be aware i will be on the forum.

obliviondoll
06-17-2009, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
well a no no for multiplayer/co-op is combat

since 2 players will just wait for one to attack and for the other one to counter kill.

^^ lagging would worseing the issue^^

combat: this would be a evan fight with no dis/vantages.

but for co-op combat would be fun, it wouldn't be 2 players fighting each other; more like 2 players working together
Lagging, as I seem to always be saying, WOULD destroy this game's combat system, which is WHY I keep saying PvP combat can only work in AC in offline multiplayer. And if you actually experiment with the combat system, it's deeper than you seem to think.

You sit there waiting to counterattack me, I'll guard-break, and follow-up into a combo, and win instantly. Sitting and guarding constantly leaves you vulnerable if you don't prepare for someone who knows the game's combat system. The only reason you're thinking that way is because the AI was too predictable in AC1.

Experiment with the different combat controls and you'll realise how varied fights can actually be. They'd be fast, short, and intense, and players would be constantly trying to anticipate their opponent's plans.

BUT, as I've already said, for well-covered-already reasons, NOT ONLINE.

Realjambo
06-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by brickhead119:
What i want and yes im an old member reigniting my flame here in the forum. Is everything in this locked thread in the time of "The closing of all Topics" era a few months ago. Aparantly they do not do that anymore but hopefully i can start up my 4 locked threads again.

My first is my Mulitplayer ideas

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...071041357#5071041357 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5071041357?r=5071041357#5071041357)

Be aware i will be on the forum.

Threads are locked for a reason. Reviving them will inevitably earn you a holiday from the forums. You have been warned.

t3hgman
06-18-2009, 11:37 AM
wht would be cool is you try to assassinate another player who is trying to assassinate another player who is trying to assassinate you and you have to keep away the assassin and assassinate the target.
get my drift?

ThrasherX11
06-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by t3hgman:
wht would be cool is you try to assassinate another player who is trying to assassinate another player who is trying to assassinate you and you have to keep away the assassin and assassinate the target.
get my drift?

as much chaos as that sounds i think its a Really good idea, a big circle of assassinations, every player has a different target.

so say: Player A chases B, B -> C -> D -> E -> A.

so everyone is trying hard to run and survive and yet also get their target downed. i think that would be pretty intense

Samuel032593
06-19-2009, 12:49 AM
When it comes to multilayer I think it's best to compare AC with SplinterCell. SC also stared as as single-player game but to everybody's surprise Ubi implemented a multiplayer. A pretty good one too.

I was just about to say exactly the same thing when I read this lol. I think that, like Chaos Theory, a seperate campaign could be created to play co-operatively. Just a thought, I think it would be cool.

ryanHH
07-20-2009, 11:03 AM
maybe there could be assassination missions on multi-player...
first one to assassinate a VIP ??
or even you assassinate the opponent with like 8 people on your team you could have like distractions and all that stuff http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Lockdown325
07-20-2009, 11:24 AM
Or there could be a multiplayer where u and 4 other players must devise a way to assassinate a target u r all going after the same target who will be heavily reinforced and making uthink about your plan, u must make sure u get the kill before someone else does or u lose.

pdw92
07-20-2009, 12:47 PM
I don't see this game having multiplayer since it's strong points are in singleplayer. However I could see this game becoming an MMORPG where you get to choose if you become an Assassin or Templar.

thekyle0
07-21-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm sure some of the missions you experience in AC2 would work awkwardly or be too easy to entertain players if they were done in co-op. They ran into this problem with COD. They could still have some side missions which only can be played in co-op, like special ops in Modern Warfare 2. They could also allow the 2-4 players just to walk through the cities. Roleplay, rampage, site-see; They all sound like a lot of fun for me to do with my friends right by me. Instead of feeling bad while they can only watch, and then feeling bored while they play. Use skins to tell players apart. They could even make it so certain skins have different advantages. Choosing a skin derived from one faction would let the player using it to utilize the faction abilities which are featured in the single player. They could even let this co-op aspect relate to the single player. Let having certain achievements unlock more skins. If you finished AC1, that should unlock Altair skin. Then the only problem is deciding who has to be the courtesan.

godsmack_darius
07-21-2009, 08:27 PM
They DO have a Multiplayer, except it wil be kind of like PlaystationHome http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Ps3Ownzu1243
07-23-2009, 09:15 AM
To clear things up, there is a 50% chance of multiplayer in the game. online AND offline. (i hope). There will possibly be co-op. MABYE. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

so i hear, anyway. the lead designer said there will be some sort of multiplayer. we just dont know what kind :d

adam_the_ant
07-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Any multiplayer on AC2 would probably be limited to games such as capture the flag, track/kill (first to find and kill npc target wins) and races. The style of game AC2 is limits the possibilty of PvP.
Currently we only have Ezio, so other characters or personalisation of your character would be needed.

etseiotheasasen
07-23-2009, 09:49 AM
This is Etseios friend here. I just wanna say my part.

Multiplayer will suck. I have faith in Ubi but the concept of AC will not go hand in hand with multiplayer. There is flaws shouting out at me left right and centre. How would it fit with Desmond? Hide and Seek? I can't imagine Assassins hiding in hay bails from seekers, that just doesn't make sense. Co-op, yes I understand that, because your friend could play as an NPC.

Basically:

Online Multiplayer - Hell no, it doesn't fit in with the story.

Offline Co-op - Yes, that makes sense, and would be a cool idea.

People forget it's only Desmond going in the Animus, not the decendants of other Assassins and gaurds/VIP/seekers reliving their ancestors lives.

EDIT: You've noticed I have better English than "etseio", it's because I am English, he's Egyptian.

cazzaz101
07-23-2009, 06:05 PM
i think if they added a multiplayer thing it would be game of the year hands down i would play it much much longer and probs wouldn't play mod2 that much but i geuss they wont put it in http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
1st post

ryanHH
08-13-2009, 07:52 AM
been ages since last post anyone no anymore news about ac2 multiplay??????

Azugo
08-13-2009, 08:17 AM
I honestly doubt an AC Multiplayer. However, On-line co-op would be cool. You know? The single player campaign but co-op. Player one could be White Suited Ezio and Player Two could be Black Suited Ezio. I dunno. But it would be pretty cool.
Multiplayer definately won't be coming out for AC2. Sorry to dissapoint you guys. Maybe in AC3 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

josh121
08-14-2009, 12:41 PM
ok have you not heard???? there is a multiplayer for AC2. you will have your own demain in which you can place things which you unlock in the game (e.g find x amount of flags/coins and you unlock ...) and then you can invite friends round to your place.

kitkat99993333
08-15-2009, 12:41 PM
A good multiplayer would be where there is a team of 2 or 4 or something similar. And there is A V.i.p somewhere prefably in a building and the team of assasins has to hunt him down. He would have alot more guards than in a single player. And the vip would spawn randomly in a list of locations with several variables to make it different every time. PvP combat would almost definiatly be out of the question.

Azugo
08-17-2009, 03:37 AM
@kitkat99993333: Yeah, that'd be pretty cool.

@josh121: That sounds a bit dumb though... If you can't actually fight anyone.