PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish Time Limit

Ghoullio
09-10-2010, 05:50 AM
I don't know what you call it, i think its battles or something, but in a skirmish with AI, why do I have to have a 60 minute maximum time limit? The demo wasn't timed, I had assumed the game wouldn't be either. I don't play campaigns or online, all i do is skirmish. Am i missing something here?

MaDeToFaDe
09-10-2010, 07:00 AM
Is 60 mins not long enough? In the PC beta you could set games so there was no time limit. But on console you can't.

60 mins is a long game. Can i ask why you don't play online?

Ghoullio
09-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Im not good enough, lol. I like to build bases. Im a defensive player. Last time i played an RTS online was Homeworld and Cataclysm, but i was really familiar with the game. I guess i like taking my time and building too much stuff, i dunno. Maybe i should check it out.

MaDeToFaDe
09-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Be the Italians, you have no choice but to rush.. unless you go proto base. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif online is where RUSE shines dude, if you can get online i would.

Ghoullio
09-10-2010, 10:14 AM
I have XBox Live. Maybe i'll check it out later todsy. I despise the tank rush, though. I think its friggen lame.

MaDeToFaDe
09-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Ghoullio:
I have XBox Live. Maybe i'll check it out later todsy. I despise the tank rush, though. I think its friggen lame.

Indeed it is, but it works for the ITA. If your a good player you could defend against with ease.

Chrstianwiik
09-10-2010, 09:54 PM
the 60 min countdown BLOWS!!

im like u.. i like to build up my defences and uppgrade my units to the fullest and when im done with that i dont have the time to attackhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

i usally play 1vs 1 on hard ai

And i have tryed 10 times now and loos

But i could win if i had more time

this should be optional!!!

VaMook
09-11-2010, 05:25 AM
WE WANT UNLIMITED
why is there people saying its FINE when its not OMFG!!!!!
fair enough you like one hour...but., why not have the option for sumone else....GO play COD if you want a ****y little GAME .U SUCK!!

Chrstianwiik
09-11-2010, 07:52 AM
i think that people who are smiling and saying its ok to play skirmish like its a fkin demo is those that love to kiss Ubisofts as..!

Liquid Cheese
09-11-2010, 02:45 PM
It really does need unlimited time. For those of us who like to build up and fight epic battle, the game times out WAY too fast. Most of the time I'm right in the middle of the battle. Please add unlimited time option Ubisoft.