PDA

View Full Version : FB1.11 Pilot kills in the Bf109G-6 (1943)

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 02:14 AM
Is it just me, or are you far more likely to get pilot killed in the Bf109G-6 in the new patch? It seems as though there isn't any bullet-proof windscreen at all. I get pilot killed by bombers and AAA FAR more often with the new patch what happened.

It seems to happen with AI planes too (at least the LW ones). A flight of 3 Hs129B-3 had 2 pilots killed attacking a base with 2 AAA emplacements. The Hs129 was probably the MOST heavily armored plane in the LW arsenal. I don't know how things are with VVS but this is rediculous.

I realize that bomber gunners are quite accurate but to kill me they'd have to shoot through my engine and my bullet proof windscreen. PLEASE address this.

Using: FB1.11 upgraded from 1.1b

Thanks,

Fafnir_6

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 02:14 AM
Is it just me, or are you far more likely to get pilot killed in the Bf109G-6 in the new patch? It seems as though there isn't any bullet-proof windscreen at all. I get pilot killed by bombers and AAA FAR more often with the new patch what happened.

It seems to happen with AI planes too (at least the LW ones). A flight of 3 Hs129B-3 had 2 pilots killed attacking a base with 2 AAA emplacements. The Hs129 was probably the MOST heavily armored plane in the LW arsenal. I don't know how things are with VVS but this is rediculous.

I realize that bomber gunners are quite accurate but to kill me they'd have to shoot through my engine and my bullet proof windscreen. PLEASE address this.

Using: FB1.11 upgraded from 1.1b

Thanks,

Fafnir_6